For Submission your paper, please check sample text.
* Papers must be written in English.
* The length of an article is not limited, it is recommended to be short and concise.
* Each article should be limited to approximately 100--300 words of Abstract, which includes the purpose and results of the article.
* Mathematical Subject Classification, author (or authors) ORCID number, keywords (minimum three, maximum five) must be given.
* References should be given at the end of the article.
* must be numerically sorted.
* For all journals cited, author names and initials, article names, journal title, volume, issue, year and page numbers should be given.
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal is important for network of knowledge. It is an indicator of the quality of the work of the authors and their institutions. Peer-reviewed articles support and embody the scientific method. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all contributors as the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer, the publisher.
The responsibility of the authors;
Originality, Plagiarism, Data Access, Data Retention, Reporting standards, Authorship of the Paper, Acknowledgement of References, Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest, Fundamental Errors in Published Papers, Environmental, Human or Animal Hazards, Multiple, Redundant or Concurrent Publication