Dear Authors and Referees,
As it is known, scientific and academic journals must meet the criteria of TR Index in order to be included in the scope of TR Index.
These criteria are listed in TR Index's "Criteria", "General Points to Take Into Considerations for TR Index", "TR Directory Application Conditions and Journal Evaluation Criteria" and "Frequently Asked Questions" are updated every year.
In addition to our obligations as the Journal, some obligations arise for the authors within the criterias.
As a journal that aims to be included in the scope of TR Index by making our application in the future, we request these obligations from our authors during or after the article upload in line with the mentioned criterias.
Articles submitted in accordance with the criteria will speed up the processes. In this direction, we would like to remind our authors about the following criterias (The list will be updated in line with the requests of TR Index):
1) Institutions of all authors, contact information and internationally valid "ORCID" information should be included.
2) For research conducted in all disciplines that require ethics committee approval, ethics committee approval must be obtained, this approval must be stated and documented in the article.
In researches requiring ethics committee permission, information about the permission (name of the board, date and number) in the method section, and also one of the first / last pages of the article; In case presentations, the information that the informed consent / consent form has been signed should be included in the article.
The journal's web page should include a statement that the Research and Publication Ethics are complied with in the articles.
All kinds of research conducted with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from participants using questionnaires, interviews, focus group work, observation, experiment, interview techniques,
• Use of humans and animals (including material / data) for experimental or other scientific purposes,
• Clinical trials on humans,
• Research on animals,
• Retrospective studies in accordance with the law on protection of personal data.
• Stating that "informed consent form" was obtained in case presentations,
• Obtaining and indicating permission from the owners for the use of scales, surveys and photographs belonging to others,
• It should be stated that the copyright regulations are complied with for the intellectual and artistic works used.
3) At the end of the article in accordance with the TR Index criterias; "Contribution Rate Statement by Researchers", "Support and Acknowledgment Statement" if exists, and "Conflict Statement" should be included.