Kırklareli University Journal of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences (KLUJFEAS) is an open-access journal and follows the publication policy of the Budapest Open Access Initiative. In this sense, no fee is charged at any process of the journal. The entire archive of the journal is available online to everyone without any fee.
Kırklareli University Journal of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The journal's copyright policy is in accordance with the copyright form to be signed by the author:
Kırklareli University Journal of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences (referred as “journal” from now on) does not impose any restrictions on the rights of the article in the author(s), only with the condition provided that the published article is cited appropriately .
It is deemed to have accepted that all author(s) of articles/works submitted for publication in the journal all of these: Publishing Ethics, Publishing Principles and Malpractice Statement, Open Access Policy, Copyrights and CC License, and Author Guidelines, with also;
1. Article is prepared with scientific devotion within the framework of academic ethic;
2. The submitted article is the original work of the author(s);
3. Participation of all authors individually (contributing significantly to the content / design of the study, or to collecting, analyzing and interpreting data for the study) and taking all responsibility for this study;
4. That author(s) has prepared the manuscript or made critical reviews of important intellectual content;
5. All authors have seen the final version of the manuscript submitted and reviewed and approved it;
6. Be responsible for all aspects of the study in order to ensure that the questions concerning the validity and accuracy of any part of the study are properly investigated and resolved;
7. The article has not been published elsewhere or sent for publication, or all copyrighted permissions have been obtained (In case of papers submitted and not published in any scientific meeting, the name, location and date of the meeting should be provided in acknowledment);
8. The text, figures and documents in the article do not violate other persons’ / works’ copyrighted material, and that the correct references to all other works used in the article are given in the bibliography;
9. Approval of the ethics committee and permission from the participants have been obtained and shown in the article for the researches conducted in all disciplines and for the studies on clinical and experimental human and animals that require the decision of the ethics committee, and for the researches such as surveys, interviews and interviews that are subject to permission;
10. Kırklareli University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences and its accepted indexes are authorized to use all kinds of public broadcasting rights, including printing hardcopies, publishing, distribution and transmission via the Internet, without any limit or restriction and free of charge.
11. The author(s) is the sole responsible party for the entire published article.