1. Medeniyet ve Toplum is a biannual journal published in July and December, in accordance with the status of "International Peer-Reviewed Journal". Where necessary, it may also be published as a Special Issue with the decision of the Editorial Board.
2. Articles sent to the journal may be of the following types:
a) Original Research Article: The study which brings innovation, which refutes previous theses or brings a new point of view,
b) Review Article: In a controversial or ambiguous subject, the study, which criticizes the entire bibliography and links it to a conclusion,
c) Blurb: The journal will publish texts that are current and newly published on books on its own publishing areas.
d) Book Review: The journal is open to studies on the review of current and newly published books on its own publications.
3. The articles published in the journal belong to the copyright journal. The author agrees that the copyright granted to the publication in the journal. The editorial board sends three journals to authors for copyright.
4. Republishing the published article on another platform is subject to the permission of the journal.
5. No royalties for articles.
6. Any legal liability related to the contents of the published articles belongs to the author.
7. The manuscript sent for publication must not have been published in another publication or should not be in the evaluation phase for publication.
8. Articles sent to Medeniyet ve Toplum journal are reviewed first in terms of compliance with the journal principles at the Editorial Board. Unsuitable ones are returned to the author for correction. Academic impartiality and scientific quality are the most important criteria when evaluating the articles submitted for publication. Those eligible for the evaluation are sent two refrees in the relevant area. The names of the referees are kept confidential and reports are kept for two years. If one of the referee reports is positive and the other is unfavourable, the article may be sent a third referee or the Editorial Board may make a final decision by examining the referee reports. The authors take note of the criticism and recommendations of the referee and the Editorial Board. If they have not participated, they have the right to appeal with their reasons. Written articles that are not accepted for publication are not returned to their authors.
9. The evaluation period for submitted work is two months. Any work that is not assessed during this period and for which relevant information is not reported is sent another referee.
10. Authors are expected to respond promptly and immediately to the corrections requested from them, and to send the journal within 15 days as the final version of the manuscript has been corrected. This is reported to the author if it is clear that the amendments are not sufficiently complied with. Written articles not returned as corrected in the specified period will not be included in the list of publishers.
11. For translated articles sent to the journal, the original permission of the owner of the manuscript and the text of the manuscript is required. Translation work is also sent to the referee for approval, like copyright works.
12. The opinions in the articles published in the journal are the personal views of the authors; it is not the official opinion of Necmettin Erbakan University and/or journal boards.
13. The authors must notify their titles, the institutions they work with, their correspondence addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
14. Uncorrelated fixes in articles to be published can be made by the Editorial Board.
15. The articles submitted to the journal are also reviewed by the plagiarism screening tool.