NanoEra is a peer reviewed, open access, online-only journal published by the Atatürk University, Nanoscience and Nanoengineering Research and Application Center.
NanoEra is a biannually journal that is published in English in June, and December.
Aims, Scope, and Audience
NanoEra aims to contribute to the literature by publishing manuscripts at the highest scientific level in the fields of nanoscience and nanoengineering. The NanoEra journal publishes international scientific Research and Review articles in English (US).
Scope of the journal is all fields that are directly or indirectly related to research on the design, characterization, fabrication, and applications of structures, devices, and systems involving the manipulation or control of atomic, molecular, and nanoscale materials, and events.
Research areas covered in the journal:
• 2D Materials
• Biomaterials & Nanobiotechnology
• Computational Nanotechnology
• Energy Storage & Applications
• Nanoelectronic Systems, Components & Devices
• Nanofabrication, Nanoprocessing & Nanomanufacturing
• Nanomaterials, Their Applications & Characterization
• Nanomedicine, Toxicology, Drug Delivery Systems & Biopharmaceutical
• Nanotechnology in Construction Industry
• Nanotechnology for Green Energy & Environment Sciences
• Organic and Inorganic Nanocomposites, Polymers
• Smart Textiles & Apparels
The target audience of the journal includes researchers and specialists who are interested or working in all fields of scope of the journal.
Abstracting and Indexing
NanoEra is covered in the following abstracting and indexing databases;
To guarantee that all papers published in the journal are maintained and permanently accessible, articles are stored in Dergipark which serves as a national archival web site and at the same time permits LOCKSS to collect, preserve, and serve the content.