The Open Journal of Nano Open Access Statement
- The Open Journal of Nano (OJN) publishes fully open access journal, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication.
- All the original articles and review papers published in OPJ journal are free to access immediately from the date of publication.
- OJN don’t charge any fees for any reader to download articles and reviews for their own scholarly use.
- OJN publications may read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without prior permission from the publisher or author.
Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) (https://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/read/) definition of open access. In the aforementioned declaration, open access is “the ability to access, read, save, copy, print, scan, link to the full text, index, transfer to software and use for any legal purpose the scientific literature without financial, legal and technical barriers through the Internet”. You can read the Turkish text on this subject at https://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/read/turkish-translation/. You can find OJN in BOAI signed journal at https://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/sign/signatures/.
- Copyright of the layout and design of OPJ articles remains with the journal and cannot be used in other publications.
- OPJ also operates under the Creative Commons Licence CC-BY-NC 4.0.
- All authors publishing with the OPJ accept these as the terms of publication.
Authors sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement form, giving OJN the right to publish it under the CC-BY-NC License.
Benefits of open access for Authors include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints