Scientific research articles including the areas of engineering and architecture sciences, agriculture and forestry sciences, and fundamental sciences are published in the journal.
Articles submitted for publication are evaluated by national and/or international reviewers, accept-decline decision is taken by the editorial board. Names of reviewers evaluating the articles aren’t informed to the authors (Blind peer review). The names of the authors not to be seen by the reviewers (double-blind peer review) is left to the preference of the authors. The authors using this preference should delete the lines of name and adress in the article. Depending on the reviewers reports, the decision of major revision or minor revision can be given to the articles which aren’t seen enough. The articles which aren’t reached intended level or aren’t seemed enough in terms of scientific perspective are declined.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
This journal use LOCKSS system to allow creating permanent archives of the library for conservation and restoration purposes.
Three times in a year including in April, August and December regularly.
All articles submitted to the journal for a possible publication have been passed by the iThenticate program before being submitted to editorial approval from 2016. From 2017 onwards, the same process continues with the turnitin program. As a result of the similarity report, one of the following three decision is given about the article.
1. It can be submitted to the editor to be evaluated.
2. It can be submitted back to the author with a request for correction.
3. It can be rejected before the evaluation process starts.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the article simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the article with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the article (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their article online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published article (See The Effect of Open Access).
Ethics Committee Approval
With the ULAKBİM decision dated February 25, 2020, “For all branches of science, the approval of the ETHICS COMMITTEE must be obtained separately for studies on clinical and experimental human and animals requiring an ethical committee decision, this approval must be specified and documented in the article.” requirement was made. Our authors should pay attention to this issue. Publications that do not meet this requirement will not be accepted.