1. The corresponding author uploads the manuscript and Publishing Agreement file.
2. Preliminary consideration will be implemented by the Co-editors.
3. Turnitin software will be used to get the plagiarism report. Then the manuscript will be sent to the Editor-in-Chief.
4. The editor decides whether the manuscript is suitable or not. The editor will reject the paper if it is unsuitable.
5. The editor will assign at least three reviewers who are professional in their topics.
6. The paper will be reviewed with a double-blind peer-review process.
7. Reviewers will decide to accept, minor revision, major revision or reject the paper in a month. Reviewers will give detailed information about their decisions.
8. Authors will have two months' time to make the necessary corrections. Otherwise, the paper will be rejected.
9. The corresponding author will upload the revised manuscript.
10. The editor decides whether to publish the revised manuscript or send it back to reviewers.
11. The final version of manuscript will be checked by the language editor.
12. The decision will be given in approximately three months' time.