Acta Aquatica Turcica aims to publish articles written on limnology, fisheries management, ecology, biology, aquaculture, disease, socio-economy and fish processing technology topics.
The journal publishes articles in the formats of research articles, case reports, short communication and reviews written in both English and Turkish. For review articles, those prepared in English are given priority.
Scopes of the journal of Acta Aquatica Turcica:
- Aquaculture Science/Aquaculture Disease/Nutrition/Genetics
- Fishery Biology/Fisheries Management
- Fish-invertebrate Biology/Taxonomy
- Brackish and Marine Environment/Biology
- Water Pollution/Conservation/Sustainability
- Aquaculture Socio-Economics
- Capture Fisheries/Fishing Technology