Anatolian Journal of Botany (Ant J Bot) is an open-access, peer-reviewed international journal. It publishes original articles, reviews or short communications in all areas of plant biology (biotechnology, diversity, ecology, function, genetics, physiology, structure and systematics) including algae, fungi, lichens and mosses, and chemistry of all above organisms.
Anatolian Journal of Botany welcomes only the manuscripts which are written in English, were not published before and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All manuscripts published in Anatolian Journal of Botany are licensed under CC BY 4.0 (Creative Commons license).
For a scientific publication process, it is important for all stakeholders to comply with the standards for ethical principles. Within the framework of the publication procedures of Anatolian Journal of Botany, all the stakeholders are expected to act within the scope of scientific ethical principles.
By submitting, reviewing, accepting or rejecting a manuscript;
The authors declare that,
• the manuscript was prepared in accordance with the journal’s instructions for authors.
• all authors ensure that the manuscript has been read by all authors before submission.
• the corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the publication of the article has been approved by all the other coauthors.
• the manuscript was not published before and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
• all responsibility for the scientific content and statements in the manuscript belong to the author(s).
• the authors permit editing of the paper for readability.
• the manuscript complies with ethical rules (ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) recommendations and International Standards for Editors and Authors of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) were taken into consideration while preparing the manuscript), and the ethics committee approval was also submitted (if necessary).
The reviewers declare that,
• he/she will accept reviewing only if the work is related the field of expertise.
• he/she will make an objective evaluation with respect to the content of the manuscript.
• he/she will use a polite language while making assessment, and avoid rude and offensive attitudes.
• he/she will inform the editor if he/she is aware of any conflict of interest.
• he/she will maintain the confidentiality of the manuscript, that he/she is invited to review.
The editors declare that,
• he/she has the rights to accept or reject a manuscript.
• he/she will keep confidential all the personal information about the articles other than the corresponding author, reviewers, editorial board members and the publisher.
• he/she will preserve the anonymity of the reviewers.
• he/she will take role if any conflict of interest or plagiarism is detected or informed by the reviewer(s).