- Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- Authors should submit their manuscripts online. Electronic submission substantially reduces the editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times. Please follow the hyperlink “Register” on the left and then upload your manuscript file following the instructions given on the screen.
- Manuscripts are sent for blind peer-review to at least three members of the Editorial Board. The review process generally requires three months. The receipt of submitted manuscripts will be acknowledged on submission. Papers will then be passed onto a suitable editor,from whom a decision and reviewers' comments will be received when the peer-review has been completed. At least two reviewers should have a decision on the submitted article of which "deserves to be published".
- If an article is accepted for publication in NFE-EJSME with required corrections, it will be sent to corresponding author with referees' comments via online. The authors are required to make required changes and corrections in the manuscripts and return final draft of the article to NFE-EJSME in one month. Authors permitted to make objections on comments and corrections on the basis of concrete evidences.
- The final publications of the articles will be decided by the issue editor on the basis of referees' comments. If the numbers of articles exceed the numbers which can be published in an issue, the articles to be published will be decided by the publishing committee. The publishing committee has authorization to make grammatical and spelling alterations in the texts, if necessary.
- Author(s) will not be paid for their published articles.
- The status of the articles can be viewed any time on our website (require to logging in our system).
- Quotation can be taken from the articles published in NEF-EFMED as long as they are referenced.
- NEF-EFMED is an open access journal which means all content freely availble without any charge. We support the rights of users to "read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles".
NEF-EFMED PLAGIARISM POLICY
Plagiarism occurs if someone intentionally copies others work or someone copies content without providing the appropriate references.Plagiarism misrepresents ideas, words, and other creative expression as one's own. Plagiarism represents the violation of copyright law. Plagiarism appears in various forms.
we judge any case of plagiarism on its own merits. All the submitted manuscripts before the publication are checked for plagiarism (powered by Ithenticate). However,If plagiarism is detected by the editorial board member, reviewer, editor etc., in any stage of article process- before or after acceptance, during editing or at a page proof stage. We will alert the same to the author(s) and will ask them to rewrite the content or the to cite the references from where the content has been taken. If more than 20% of the paper is plagiarized- the article may be rejected and the same is notified to the author.
If plagiarism is detected after publication, the Journals will conduct an investigation. If plagiarism is found, the journal editorial office will contact the author's institute and funding agencies. The paper containing the plagiarism will be marked on each page of the PDF. Depending on the extent of the plagiarism, the paper may also be formally retracted.