The purpose of the Journal of Computer Science and Technologies is to publish original studies in the field of computers. Journal of Computer Science and Technologies is an open-access journal that publishes pure and applied researches. The work prepared in accordance with the spelling rules is sent to the referees for evaluation by the journal editor. BLIND REFEREE application is available in the Journal of Computer Science and Technologies. The Journal Editor and Editorial Board decide on its publication in line with the opinion of the referees. The submitted articles are not returned whether they are published or not. All kinds of responsibility (scientific, professional, legal, ethical, etc.) of the articles published in our journal belong to the authors. The published articles are copyrighted and cannot be transferred without reference. In order to establish scientific communication between researchers, articles whose qualifications are described below and not published elsewhere are accepted in Turkish and English, but the summary of the article accepted in Turkish is obliged to be published in English.
The following types of articles are accepted for publication in the journal:
• Research article: An article presenting an original research with its results,
• Review article: An article that scans, summarizes, evaluates and interprets a sufficient number of scientific articles on a particular subject in Computer Engineering,
• Industrial article: An article explaining the research and new products or technologies developed in the industry in this field,
• Thesis study: An article containing an extended summary of an original thesis study done at postgraduate level,
• Book comment: Introduction and evaluation of a new book published in the field of computer engineering.
• Short Paper: Articles describing a new method or technique that explains the important findings of a research.
Copyright Transfer of all articles is received by sending a form to the authors. Publications of the authors who do not send Copyright Transfer Form are not processed. No additions can be made by the authors on the articles decided to be published.
It is sent to at least two referees regarding each article subject and examined in terms of shape and content. After the typesetting of the articles that can be published in the journal are made, they are sent to their authors and asked for review before printing. The responsibility of the errors that appear in the article as printed in the journal belongs to their authors. If the error is caused by the editorial office, the correction may be published.
The scope of Computer Science and Technologies Journal, smart systems, algorithms, simulation, computer networks, computer graphics, computer vision, computer architecture, access to information, scientific computing, information security, bioinformatics, cryptography, parallel processing, natural language processing hardware, image processing, computation theory includes all areas of computer science and technologies, including signal processing, operating systems, machine learning, mobile systems, modeling, medical computing, data mining, database systems, software engineering, cyber security, artificial intelligence.