1) Istanbul Gelisim University Journal of Health Sciences (abbreviated title: IGUSABDER) published three times a year, includes articles on specific research, case report and review related to Health Sciences (Nutrition and Dietetics, Child Development, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Ergotherapy, Gerontology, Nursing, Audiology, Speech and Language Therapy, Orthotics-Prosthetics, Perfusion, Healthcare Management, Social Service, Clinical, Paraclinical, Biological and Basic Sciences.) The articles submitted to be published should be written in Turkish or English.
2) The submission process of the article and its appendices should be carried out through DergiPark online article submission system at the address of http://igusabder.gelisim.edu.tr or https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/igusabder. During the submission, the authors should upload the figures of the manuscript to the online manuscript submission system. First of all, if the manuscript is accepted for publication, the copyright transfer agreement form signed by all the authors should be sent to the editorial office. “Ethical Statement and Copyright Transfer Form” should be signed by all authors and should be loaded to the system. Studies that requiring ethics committee approval, the “Ethics Committee Approval Document” should also be uploaded to the system. If the article is not accepted, the related forms will be invalid. In case the article is not accepted, related form will be invalid.
3) Authors should indicate the institution, date and approval number they have received in the Ethics Committee Approval required for the article they wish to publish, at the end of the Discussion section of the Materials and Methods section. Statement of “Informed Volunteer Consent/Approval Form” to participants should be included at the end of the discussion section in statements such as conflicts of interest, thanks, supporting organizations and case reports. This information should be written in text language.
4) All responsibilities from published articles merely belong to the authors.
5) Once the article has been uploaded to the system, it is mandatory that the plagiarism checker (iThenticate, TURNITIN, URKUND) for the article be uploaded to the relevant section of the "Submit Article" module on the web page of our journal. Except for bibliography and abstract, "exclusion" should not be applied in the similarity report.
6) There is no copyright fee for the authors. Published journal is sent to the authors for free. All persons submitting articles to the journal are deemed to have accepted these rules.