International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics (IJAA) is refereed and interdisciplinary journal focused on publication of the original article, essay / review and scientific the translation aimed at contributing to the field of aviation management and technology in Turkey and the world. Our journal aims to contribute to science by taking place in national and international indexes. The publication language of the journal is English. Our journal, which adopts an open access policy, can be accessed free of charge.
Aerodynamics, Aeroelastic Analysis and Design, Fluid Mechanics, Avionic Systems, Multidisciplinary Design Optimization, Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Aircraft Propulsion Systems, Aviation Rules, Aviation Materials, Aviation Training, Aviation and Artificial Intelligence, Aviation Structures, Human Factors in Aviation, Helicopter Design, Computational / Experimental Fluid Dynamics / Mechanics, Heat Transfer and Combustion, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Navigation Systems, Measurement and Modeling, Aircraft Airframe Engine and Maintenance, Aircraft Performance, Aircraft Design, Flight Mechanics, Flight Dynamics and Control, Satellite Technologies, Gas Turbine Engine, Aviation Oils and Fuels, Aircraft Engines
Safety Management Systems (Emniyet Yönetim Sistemleri), Air Traffic Management (Hava Trafik Yönetimi), Air Transportation Management (Hava Ulaştırma İşletmeciliği), Airport Planning and Management (Havaalanı Planlama ve Yönetimi), Aviation Management (Havacılık Yönetimi), Aviation Physiology (Havacılık Fizyolojisi), Aviation Security (Havacılık Güvenliği), Aviation Law (Havacılık Hukuku), Aviation Meteorology (Havacılık Meteorolojisi), Aviation Psychology (Havacılık Psikolojisi), Aviation Sector Studies (Havacılık Sektör Çalışmaları), Aviation History (havacılık Tarihi), Aviation Safety And Security Management (Havacılık Emniyet ve Güvenlik Yönetimi), Financial Management in Aviation (Havacılıkta Finansal Yönetim), Human Resource Management in Aviation (Havacılıkta İnsan Kaynakları Yönetimi), Aviation Logistic Management (Havacılıkta Lojistik Yönetimi), Organizational Behavior in Aviation (Havacılıkta Örgütsel Davranış), Aviation Marketing Management (Havacılıkta Pazarlama Yönetimi), Risk Management in Aviation (Havacılıkta Risk Yönetimi), Ground and Cabin Services in Aviation (Havacılıkta Yer ve Kabin Hizmetleri), Airport Design (Havaalanı Tasarımı), Airline Industry / Commercial Aviation (Havayolu Endüstrisi/Ticari Havacılık), Airline Management (Havayolu Yönetimi), Flight Operations Management (Uçuş İşlemleri Yönetimi). The Journal also publishes Turkish articles related to aviation management studies (Havacılık Yönetimi ile ilgili konuları içeren makaleler Türkçe olarak gönderilebilir)
Please, firstly you must register to Turkish Journal Park system. You can submit your article via your user page at https://dergipark.org.tr/en/register/
YOU CAN ACHIEVE TO EXAMPLE MANUSCRIPT TEMPLATE.
You must be prepared your manuscript according to rules below.
* The title of article must be 14 point.
* The under of article title must be contain author(s) name(s) and complete affiliation(s), title, and complete mailing address of the person to whom all correspondence should be addressed. Besides, author(s) must give their ORCID number before abstract section.
* Abstract must be, and it must be occurred from between 150-250 word. (An abstract in Turkish is not mandatory for those who submit articles from outside of Turkey. During the submission, an abstract in English can be written in this section.)
* Maximum 5 keywords must be. (upper case at the beginning of each keyword, semicolon between keywords, and keywords must be in alphabetical order)
*Abstract and Manuscripts should be double-spaced using 12-point font in Times New Roman.
* The manuscript must be prepared as single column.
* Main sections and subsections should be numbered consecutively.
* All of the references given at the end of the paper that listed consecutively should be cited in the main text with numerals in a square bracket, for example [1, 2-5].
* Contents of tables should be 12-point font. If necessary, these can be lower point font.
* Figures must have at least 300 dpi resolution. Black and white or colored figures are acceptable.
* Each table and figure should be cited in the text.
* Equations must not be images or pictures. They must be prepared in office word equation editor.
* Nomenclature and abbreviations can present as a table.
References must show in text as single reference , multi reference [1, 4, 8, 10], if references are consecutive [1-5], it is expressing 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 number references. References must be numbered according to the order of use in the manuscript. References must be size 12pt. All references must show with its original language.
Reference to a journal publication:
Last name, Initial. Publishing year. Publishing name. Journal Name, Volume(Issue), pages.
Örs, İ., Ciniviz, M. and Sayın, B. 2016. Using of biofuel – diesel fuel blends in a diesel engine. Internal Journal of Energy Applications and Technologies, 4(1), 223-234.
Örs, İ. and Ciniviz, M. 2019. Renewable energy systems in Turkey. Internal Journal of Energy Applications and Technologies, 4(1), 223-234.
Örs, İ. 2018. The production of biodiesel from safflower seed oil. Internal Journal of Energy Applications and Technologies, 4(1), 223-234.
Reference to a book:
Last name, Initial. Book name, Edition number, Publisher, Place Published, Year.
Ors, I., Ciniviz, M. and Sayın, B. Using of biofuel – diesel fuel blends in a diesel engine, Fourth edition, AcademicPaper, Turkey, 2000.
Reference to a chapter in an edited book:
Last name, Initial. (Section author(s)), Section name, in: Editor(s)/Author(s) of book, Book Name, Edition number, Publisher, Place Published, Year, pages.
Ors, I., Ciniviz, M. and Sayın, B. Diesel engines, in: Kahraman, A., Oguz, H., Internal Combustion Engines, Second edition, AcademicPaper, Turkey, 2000, 158-172.
Reference to a Master or Ph.D. thesis:
Last name, Initial. Year. “Thesis name”. Master/Ph.D. thesis, University/Institute/Faculty, City, Country, pages.
Ors, I. 2000. “Using of biofuel – diesel fuel blends in a diesel engine”. Ph.D. thesis, Selcuk University, Graduate School of Natural Sciences, Konya, Turkey, 66-95.
Reference to a conference presentation (at conference book):
Last name, Initial. Publishing year. Presentation name. Organization/Conference/Symposium Name, Organization dates, Volume(Issue), City, Country, pages.
 Ors, I., Ciniviz, M. and Sayın, B. 2016. Using of biofuel – diesel fuel blends in a diesel engine. International Conference on Advanced Technology & Sciences, 23-25 November, 4(1), Rome, Italy, 223-234.
Reference to a web page/site:
Author, Title, Year|. URL. (Accessed Access Date Access Year).
 Örs, İ., The article, 2016. http://dergipark.gov.tr/ijeat/issue/27866/294888 .(18 March 2020.)
I hereby declare and agree, on behalf of myself and my co-authors (if any), that:
1. The article submitted is an original work and has neither been published in any other peer-reviewed journal nor is under consideration for publication by any other journal. In addition to it, the article does not contravene any existing copyright or any other third party rights.
2. This transfer of copyright gives International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics the right to develop, promote, distribute, and archive a body of scientific works throughout the world. I certify that the article title mentioned above is already peer reviewed by my friend, colleague or any peer reviewer.
3. The Author hereby grants and assigns to International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics all rights in and to Author’s work in and contributions to the Work. In connection with this assignment, the Author acknowledges that International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics will have the right to print, publish, and create derivative works throughout the world, all rights in and to all revisions or versions or subsequent editions of the Work in all languages and media throughout the world.
The author(s), reserve the following rights:
All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights,
The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder, and
The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
4. The article contains no such material that may be unlawful, infringe to any proprietary or personal rights of others (including, without limitation, any copyrights or privacy rights); that the Work is factually accurate and contains no material libelous or otherwise unlawful; that I/We have substantially participated in the creation of the Work and that it represents my original work adequate for me/us to claim the authorship.
5. I/We certify that I/We have no financial interest in the subject matter of the Work or any affiliation with an organization or entity with a financial interest in the subject matter of the Work, other than as previously disclosed to the Association.
6. If any plagiarism found in my camera-ready article after Publication, I am the sole responsible, not International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics or International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics Board members.
7. The article, the final version of which I enclose, is not substantially the same as any that I/we have already published elsewhere.
8. No responsibility is undertaken by International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
9. If any dispute arises, final decision shall take by International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
10. All disputes shall be subject to Konya Jurisdiction only.
11. I, the undersigned corresponding author, also certify that I have the consent of each author to transfer and assign any and all rights, title, and interest, including copyright of the article referred above. I hereby assign and transfer to the International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics copyright and all rights under it in the event that such work is published by the International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics. I further confirm that this article has not been published elsewhere, nor is it under consideration by any other publisher.
Copyright to the above work (including without limitation, the right to publish the work in whole, or in part, in any and all forms) is hereby transferred to International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics, to ensure widest dissemination and protection against infringement of it. I hereby certify that I am authorized to sign this Copyright Form either in my own right or as an agent of my employer, and have made no changes to this current valid document supplied by International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics. I have carefully read, understand and agree with all above written agreement with the International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.