We work with our authors to help make their work as easy to discover as possible. The International Journal of Thermodynamics journal is currently included in the following abstracting and discovery services. The journal is indexed by all major indexing databases such as:
• Web of Science: Emerging Sources Citation Index (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
• Scopus (Elsevier index/abstract database) (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
• Engineering Village / Compendex (Elsevier Engineering Index) (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
• ACS CAS database: American Chemical Society Chemical Abstract Plus (last control: June 15th, 2020),
• Index Copernicus ICI World of Journals (last control: Sept 24th, 2020), ICI Journals Master List (Evaluation pending since June 30th, 2020),
• Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education scientific journals list: Polish MSHE index (last control: June 16th, 2020),
• SJR, SCImago Journal & Country Rank (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
• International Standard Serial Number, ISSN) (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
• https://www.worldcat.org/ (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
Listing information for the below abstracting/indexing/database services will be confirmed soon:
• Open J-Gate,
• Genamics Journal Seek,
• DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journal),
• MediaFinder®-Standard Periodical Directory,
• Applied Science & Technology Source,
• Computer & Applied Sciences
Thank you very much for your contribution to the International Journal of Thermodynamics.
Without its dedicated peer-reviewers, IJoT would not be there since it was established in 1998.
You can find the document "How to conduct a review" here for reviewing instructions.