You can access the template of the Journal of New Tourism Trends (JOINNTT) from the link. JOINNTT accepts publications in Turkish or English. In all submitted articles, a double-blind peer-review system is used. For this reason, the author’s informations in the template should be removed from the template at the first submission and the submission should be made without the author’s informations. The author who sent the article should send a "Title Page" with the article in a separate file. You can access the title page template from this link. The report showing the similarity rate should be uploaded together with the article by the author(s) of the article.
Articles should be submitted electronically as MS Word files. In the template, the page layout, font and point size to be used in the article are defined in detail and applied. Figures, graphics, pictures, formulas and tables should be original, produced in a clearly, ready for printing from the computer and should be refered in the text. The Journal Editor and Editorial Board are not responsible for transferring them to electronic media.
SUBU E-Journals are the Open Access Journals. Abstracts and full texts of all articles published by SUBU are freely accessible to everyone immediately after publication. For detailed information, click on Ethical Principles and Publication Policy.
Your work should include the following sections:
(If your article is written in English, do not write a Turkish summary. Use Turkish Template.)
2. Conceptual Framework (This section can be merged with the introduction or removed if necessary.)
4. Results and Discussion
7. Studies on Human and Animal (if any)
Sub-headings in the declarations section should be arranged according to the current study. For detailed information, please review the Ethical Principles and Publication Policy and the full text template of the Journal of New Tourism Trends.
CITATION AND REFERENCES
Citation and citation should be made according to APA version 7. Detailed information about attribution and citation is available in the full-text template on the APA web page. Citations in the text should be indicated by the author's surname and year in parentheses. The citation formats according to the 7th edition of the APA are listed below.
• Single author: (Sergeant, 2015, p. 110)
• Two authors: (Sergeant & Tanrısevdi, 2002, p. 260)
• Three-six authors: (Çavuş, Tokmak, & Mambetova 2015, p. 52) In articles with three-six authors, all authors should be included in the first reference in the text. The second and other references should be written as follows.
• Six or more authors: (Sergeant et al. 2018, p. 45)
• Books without an author: (Turkish Language Association Dictionary, 2021, p. 547)
• Sources authored by the institution: (Sakarya University of Applied Sciences 2018)
• Web resources: (T.R. Ministry of Culture and Tourism, 2021)
According to the 7th edition of APA, the reference list is given below.
• Cavus, S. and Tanrisevdi, A. (2002). Residents' attitudes toward tourism development: A case study in Kusadasi, Turkey. Tourism Analysis, 7(3-4), 259-269.
• Sarı, Ö. ve Çavuş, Ş. (2021). Turizm Meslek Lisesi Öğrencilerinin Kişilik Özelliklerinin Kariyer Çapalarına Etkisi. Sosyal, Beşeri ve İdari Bilimler Dergisi, 4(3), 231-251.
• Güneş, A. and Bayraktar, Ş. (1999). Modern culinary applications in kitchens. New York: New Press.
• Sarıışık, M., Çavuş, Ş. ve Karamustafa, K. (2019). Profesyonel restoran yönetimi (2. Baskı). Ankara: Detay Yayıncılık.
• Güneş, A. and Bayraktar, Ş. (2009). Economic Multiplier Effect of Tourism. In; David, H. and Onozaka, K. (Eds) Economic Effect of Tourism (pp. 750-764). Los Angeles: Economic Press.
• Sandıkçı, M. (2019). Dekorasyon Planlama. Sarıışık, M., Çavuş, Ş. ve Karamustafa, K. (Editörler) Profesyonel Restoran Yönetimi içinde (s. 81-110). Ankara: Detay Yayıncılık
• T.C. Kültür ve Turizm Bakanlığı. (2021). Konaklama İstatistikleri https://yigm.ktb.gov.tr/TR-201120/konaklama-istatistikleri.html, Erişim Tarihi: 14 Eylül 2021
• Yıldız, T. (2020). Örgütsel Yabancılaşmanın İşten Ayrılma Niyetine Etkisi: Restoran İşletmelerine Yönelik Bir Uygulama. Yayınlanmamış Yüksek Lisans Tezi, Sakarya Uygulamalı Bilimler Üniversitesi, Lisansüstü Eğitim Enstitüsü, Sakarya.