TBV Journal of Computer Science and Engineering is a peer-reviewed journal aiming to publish original research results in this field. The journal also evaluates original industrial application results. Encouraging the publication of articles in Turkish and developing the Turkish language of science is another goal, but articles written in English sent from outside of Turkey are evaluated.
Use user registration/login to upload articles online.
The acceptance process of the articles sent to the journal consists of the following stages:
1. Each submitted article is sent to at least two referees at the first stage.
2. Referee appointments are made by the journal editors. There are approximately 200 referees in the referee pool of the journal and these referees are classified according to their areas of interest. Each referee is sent an article on the subject he is interested in. The selection of the arbitrator is done in a way that does not cause any conflict of interest.
3. In the articles sent to the referees, the names of the authors are closed.
4. Referees are explained how to evaluate an article and are asked to fill in the evaluation form shown below.
5. The articles in which two referees give positive opinion are subjected to similarity review by the editors. The similarity in the articles is expected to be less than 25%.
6. A paper that has passed all stages is reviewed by the editor in terms of language and presentation, and necessary corrections and improvements are made. If necessary, the authors are notified of the situation.
. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.