Turkish Journal of Internal Medicine (TJIM) is an international, independent, double-blind peer-reviewed, open access, and online publishing journal, which aims to publish papers on all the related areas of clinical medicine. Manuscripts must describe original data that has not been published previously nor submitted for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts that adhere to the TJIM submission guidelines and are deemed appropriate for the scope of the journal are sent to two reviewers who are specialists in the field. The members of the TJIM Executive Editorial Board who discuss the suitability of then consider the reviewers’ comments on each submission. The final decision for all submitted manuscripts rests with the Editor-in-Chief. Editorial Board of the Turkish Journal of Internal Medicine complies with the criteria of the International Council of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), and Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). The journal is published quarterly (January, April, July, and October).
- Original articles, case reports, invited reviews, and letters to the editors in any field of medical sciences published in English only.
- Articles that previously unpublished elsewhere and not in the review process in another journal for publication will be accepted.
- Articles approved by the Editorial Board are entitled to be published after at least two relevant Scientific Advisory Board Members' positive opinions. These boards have all privileges to make corrections and abbreviations that are not changing the content of the manuscript.
- The scientific and legal responsibilities of the article are those of the author.
- Authors must conform exactly to the research and publication ethics.
- The copyright of the article is owned by the Turkish Journal of Internal Medicine.
- No publication fee is paid to the authors.
Turkish Journal of Internal Medicine (TJIM) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed open-access journal dedicated to publishing high-quality research articles in Clinical Medicine.
The TJIM is accepting manuscripts covered the subject areas, including but not limited to the following fields:
Clinical Cancer Research,
Clinical Cardiovascular Research,
Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology,
Clinical Nutritional Research,
Critical Care and Emergency Medicine,
Experimental Cancer Research,
Gastroenterology and Hepatology,
Nutrition and Metabolism,