https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/The language of the Journal is English.
The Editorial Board may request language editing during the evaluation process of the submitted article. If the article is accepted for the Journal, it will not be published before proofreading and language editing.
All manuscripts must be submitted online through DergiPark which serves authors, editors, and reviewers and supports the full editorial process.
Authors should use the following guidelines while preparing their manuscripts.
- The submitted manuscripts should be no less than 4000 words including references, appendices, tables, and figures. Submissions that are below 4000 words will not be accepted for review.
- All manuscripts submitted to TOJDE should be prepared using the TOJDE Template. Manuscripts that are not prepared according to the TOJDE Template will be returned to the author(s).
- The manuscripts should be sent as a MSWord File. Pdf documents will be sent back to the authors.
- All submitted manuscripts must use the 6th edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) for both in-text and end-of-text references (See http://www.apastyle.org/ or https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/).
- The submitted manuscripts should not contain information that reveals the identity of the authors. After the blind-review process, the authors are expected to submit the final version of their manuscripts containing author information, biodata, and photo.
- Editor in Chief will return the manuscript(s) that do not follow the requirements or that are otherwise deemed unsuitable for publication to the author(s) for revision.
- Authors should check the "Publication Policy" before submitting their articles.
- Authors are responsible for the mistakes made in the details, such as the authors’ names, institutional affiliation, title, etc.