1. Religion and Philosophical Research is an international, peer-reviewed academic journal, published biannually by Society for Philosophy of Religion in Turkey.
2. The publication language of the journal is Turkish. Academic works in English, Arabic, German and French are also published.
Fees and Payments
3. Religion and Philosophical Research is an open-access journal. There are no submission and publication fees required. Authors, editors, and reviewers are not paid, but an online publication of the article is sent to the author.
4. Religion and Philosophical Research uses double-blind review, that identities of the author(s) are concealed from the reviewers and vice versa. Please ensure that the manuscript is prepared in a way that does not give away author(s) or reviewer(s) identities.
5. To facilitate the blind review process, we do not list the names of reviewers on our website.
6. Manuscripts are first reviewed by the editorial board in terms of academic quality and suitability of works to aims and scopes of Religion and Philosophical Research. Manuscripts selected by the editorial board are sent for peer review to two reviewers. If two reviewers find manuscripts publishable, the manuscript is published. If one reviewer recommends acceptance and the other recommends rejection, the editorial board makes the final decision by considering the review reports.
7. Copyrights of publications belong to Religion and Philosophical Research and can be used with the condition of proper citation or quotation.
8. The author(s) is responsible for the authenticity of the manuscript and must sure that the manuscript does contain nothing which is abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
9. Religion and Philosophical Research is strictly against plagiarism. However, similarities below 15% are accepted.