Uluslararası Üniversite Müzeleri Birliği Platformu Kültürel Miras Dergisi bağımsız, tarafsız ve çift kör (meçhul) hakemlik ilkelerine uygun olarak yayınlanan uluslararası, bilimsel, açık erişimli bir periyodik dergidir. Dergimiz, Nikart ve UNIMUSEUM’ın resmi yayınıdır ve Aralık ve Haziran aylarında altı ayda bir yayınlanmaktadır. UNIMUSEUM dergisi bağımsız, tarafsız ve çift kör hakemlik ilkelerine uygun olarak yayınlanan uluslararası, bilimsel, açık erişimli bir periyodik dergidir. Dergimiz, NIKART ve International University Museums Association Platform’nun resmi yayınıdır. Yılda iki kez yayımlanmaktadır. Derginin yayın dili İngilizce ve Türkçe’dir.
Üniversite Müzeleri ve Koleksiyonlarına yönelik, özgün metinleri müzecilik çalışmalarının tüm alanlarında en yüksek bilimsel düzeyde yayınlayarak alanına katkıda bulunmayı amaçlamaktadır. Dergide etik ilkelere uygun olarak hazırlanmış orijinal araştırma, derleme ve inceleme makaleleri yayınlanır. Derginin içeriği müze çalışmaları ve kültürel miras alanları, üniversite müzeleri, müze yönetimi, müze eğitimi, müze planlaması, müze teknolojisi, müze pazarlaması, kültürel miras alanları, koleksiyonlar, arşivler ile müzecilik alanında yapılan bu başlıklarla sınırlı olmayan tüm çalışmalar dergimizin yayın politikaları kapsamında değerlendirilmektedir. Derginin hedef kitlesi, üniversite müzelerinin tüm disiplinlerinde çalışan ve ilgilenen uzmanları, müzecileri, müze araştırmacılarını ve profesyonelleri içermektedir.
• Uluslararası hakemli dergi olan UNIMUSEUM yılda bir cilt, haziran ve aralık olmak üzere iki sayı olarak yayımlanır.
• UNIMUSEUM’de yayımlanmak üzere gönderilen yazılar hiçbir yerde yayımlanmamış olmalıdır. Kongrelerde sunulan bildiriler ve konferans metinleri bildiri kitaplarında yayımlanmamış olmak kaydıyla gönderilebilir.
• Derginin genel yayın dilleri Türkiye Türkçesi ve İngilizcedir.
• Dergiye gönderilen makale, yayıma uygunluk açısından incelendikten sonra (Yayıma uygun görülmeyen makaleler sürece dâhil edilmez.) iki hakeme gönderilir. Hakemlerin değerlendirmeleri sonucunda iki hakem tarafından yayımlanabilir raporu alan makale, bir sonraki sayıda yayımlanır. Hakem raporlarının birisinin olumlu, diğerinin olumsuz olması durumunda makale üçüncü bir hakeme gönderilir. Bu durumda makalenin yayımlanıp yayımlanmamasına üçüncü hakemin raporuna göre karar verilir.
• Yazarlar, şahsi ORCID numaralarını ve Researcher ID numaralarını “Ad SOYADI” bölümüne ekledikleri dipnotta belirtmelidirler.
• Dergiye gönderilecek makalelerin Türkçe ve İngilizce ile en az 100, en fazla 200 kelimelik özetleri ve her iki dilde anahtar kelimeleri yazının ilk sayfasında yer almalıdır.
• Dergiye gönderilen makaleler, gerekli hakem incelemeleri yapıldıktan sonra yayımlanır. Yazı Kurulu gönderilen makaleleri yayımlamama hakkına sahiptir. Yazı Kurulu/Editör, yayımlanan yazılarda yazının bütünlüğünü bozmayacak düzeltmeler yapabilir.
• Dergide yayımlanan makalelerde ileri sürülen görüşler ve makalenin yasal sorumluluğu yazarlarına aittir.
• Dergide yer alan yazı, fotoğraf, tablo ve şekillerden kaynak gösterilmeden alıntı yapılamaz.
SAYFA DÜZENİ İLKELERİ
• Makalede Times New Roman yazı fontu kullanılmalıdır.
• Özet (abstract) sağ ve sol taraflardan 2 cm daha içeride, 10 punto ve tek satır aralığı ile yazılmalıdır.
• Makale MS Word dosyası olarak hazırlanmalıdır. Makalede sayfa düzeni şu şekilde olmalıdır:
Metin boyutu: 11 punto
Dipnot boyutu: 9 punto
Paragraf aralığı: 6 nk
Paragraf girintisi: 1,25 cm
Üst-alt-sağ-sol kenar boşlukları: 3 cm
Satır aralığı: tek
• Makalede dipnotlar yer alacaksa tek satır aralığı ve 0 nk paragraf aralığında, 9 punto ile yazılmalıdır.
• Makalede 40 kelimeyi geçen doğrudan alıntılar sağ ve sol taraflardan 1,5 cm içeride ve 10 punto ile yazılmalıdır.
Makalede Kaynak Gösterme
• Dergimize gönderilecek makalelerde kaynak gösterme konusunda APA sistemi benimsenmiştir. Bu sebeple, gönderilecek makalelerin aşağıdaki kaynak gösterme sistemine uygun olması gerekmektedir.
• Kullanılan bütün kaynaklar makalenin sonunda "Kaynaklar" adı altında verilmelidir.
Metin içinde: (Korkmaz, 1992, s. 37)
Eserin kaynaklar bölümündeki yazımı şu şekilde olmalıdır:
Korkmaz, Z. (1992). Atatürk ve Türk dili - belgeler. Ankara: Türk Dil Kurumu.
Metin içinde: (Gözaydın, 2001, s. 585)
Makalenin kaynaklar bölümündeki yazımı şu şekilde olmalıdır:
Gözaydın, N. (2001). Atatürk dönemi ile ilgili Almanya Dış İşleri arşivindeki belgeler - VII. Türk Dili, 599, 575-586.
Metin İçinde: (Durukan, 2011, s. 119)
Tezin kaynaklar bölümündeki yazımı şu şekilde olmalıdır:
Durukan, E. (2011). İlköğretim 6. sınıfta bilgisayar destekli dil bilgisi öğretiminin başarı ve tutuma etkisi. Yayımlanmamış Doktora Tezi, Erzurum: Atatürk Üniversitesi Eğitim Bilimleri Enstitüsü.
TABLO VE FİGÜRLER
Tablo numaraları ve açıklamaları tablonun üstünde
Tablo 1: …………………
şeklinde 10 punto ile yazılmalı ve ortalanmalıdır.
Tablo içi metinler 9 punto, satır aralığı tek, paragraf aralığı 0 nk olmalıdır.
Tablo sayfaya ortalanmalıdır.
Figür numaraları ve açıklamaları şeklin altında
Figür 1: …………………
biçiminde 10 punto ile yazılmalı ve ortalanmalıdır.
Figür sayfaya ortalanmalıdır.
Bu ilkelere uymayan makaleler kesinlikle değerlendirilmeye alınmayacaktır.
Ethical Principles and Publication Policy
UNIMUSEUM's publishing processes are based on the impartial production, development and sharing of information using scientific methods. Peer-reviewed articles are studies that ensure the application of the scientific method and impartiality. All components of the publication process in the realization of scientific production; The publisher, editors, authors, reviewers and readers are required to abide by the ethical principles. In this context, the publication ethics and open access policy of our journal require that all components of the publication process comply with ethical principles, with the rules determined by the Publication Ethics Committee. If situations such as manipulating, distorting and using fabricated data are detected, the article will be rejected. Our journal has the right to request the output files of the analysis results from the authors according to the answers given by the editorial board and/or the referees.
Ethical Principles for the Editorial Board
1. The Editorial Board of the journal is responsible for every article submitted to UNIMUSEUM, and even all the processes after its publication. This responsibility is solely for the public interest in the decisions made on issues related to the journal; requires independent decision making without considering personal gain. The relationship between the Publisher and the Editorial Board is based on the principle of independence, all decisions taken by the Editorial Board are independent of the publisher and other individuals and organizations.
2. The Editorial Board strives to continuously improve the journal and increase its publication quality.
3. The Editorial Board ensures the determination and implementation of journal policies such as publication, blind refereeing, evaluation process, and ethical principles.
4. The Editorial Board protects the copyright of the authors of the articles published in the journal.
5. The Editorial Board is responsible for taking precautions regarding intellectual property rights, scientific-unethical behavior and plagiarism in the publication process of articles and journals.
6. The Editorial Board prepares an "Author's Guide" containing the information requirements of the authors, and updates this guide when necessary.
7. The Editorial Board determines policies that motivate the referees and authors.
8. The Editorial Board keeps the records of each article and correspondence about the journal in electronic or printed form.
Ethical Principles for Editors and Associate Editors
1. Editors, when deciding on the appropriateness and publication of the referenced manuscripts, decide according to the publication policy of the journal and scientific principles, not according to factors such as the race, gender, belief and nationality of the author or authors.
2. Editors strive to meet the information needs of referees, authors, researchers, practitioners and readers, to give feedback when necessary, and to act according to the principles of clarity in matters that require correction and explanation during the publication process.
3. Editors, when deciding whether to publish articles, take care to ensure that the articles are original and contribute to the scientific literature, readers, researchers and practitioners. While making positive or negative decisions about the articles, the editors take into consideration the original value of the articles, their contribution to the field, the validity and reliability of the research method, the clarity of the narrative, and the purpose and scope of the journal.
4. The editors take the submitted articles to the preliminary evaluation stage as long as they do not have significant problems, and consider the positive referee suggestions.
5. Editors keep confidentiality in the process steps and cannot share personal information with referees and third parties. Editors apply the policies of blind refereeing and evaluation process, which are among the publication policies of the journal, keep the identity information of the referees confidential, and ensure that each article is evaluated impartially and on time.
6. Editors submit the articles by considering the expertise of the referees, and support the impartial and independent evaluations. Editors take into account whether there is a conflict of interest between the editors, the referees and the author(s) for the unbiased evaluation of the article. Editors block academic etiquette and unscientific reviews.
7. Editors look for a wide range of referee pools and to be constantly updated.
8. The editors ensure that the journal publication processes are operated in accordance with the publication policies and guidelines, and inform those in charge of the developments in the publication policies.
9. Editors ensure the protection of personal data in the evaluated articles; they protect the individual data of authors, referees and readers.
10. Editors; They pay attention to the protection of human and animal rights in their articles, they care about documenting the explicit consent of the participants of the article, they reject the article when they do not have the approval of the ethics committee for the participants of the article, and permission for experimental research.
11. Editors; take action against misconduct. When there are complaints about misconduct, it makes an objective investigation and shares the relevant findings.
12. Editors ensure that errors, inconsistencies or misdirections in articles are corrected.
13. Editors protect the intellectual property rights of the published articles and defend the rights of the journal and the author(s) in case of violation. In addition, they take the necessary measures to ensure that the content of the published articles does not violate the intellectual property rights of other publications; They perform the authenticity-similarity check.
14. Editors check the compliance of the articles in the journal with ethical principles. Plagiarism, slicing, duplication, use of fake data, unfair authorship, etc. by the Editorial Board or the referees. If ethical violations are detected, the editorial process is stopped and the application is rejected by stating the reason. Editors are primarily responsible for the plagiarism scanning processes of the articles sent for publication.
15. It is the responsibility of the editors to complete the preliminary review, refereeing, editing and publishing processes of the articles submitted to the journal on time and in a healthy manner.
16. Editors take into account the consistent criticisms of the articles published in the journal, and give the right to reply to the authors of the criticized articles.
17. Editors examine the complaints submitted to the journal and make the necessary explanations.
Ethical Principles for Referees
1. The referees act with the awareness that they are the main determinants of the academic quality of the article to be published in the journal and are primarily responsible for making evaluations with the responsibility of increasing the academic quality.
2. Reviewers should only accept refereeing of articles for which they have the necessary expertise to conduct an appropriate evaluation, can observe the confidentiality of blind peer review, and keep the details of the article confidential at all times.
3. Referees cannot share the information and evaluation results they have obtained regarding the studies they have evaluated with third parties. Referees work to be impartial, fair and constructive in accordance with the journal's publication policy and writing rules.
4. Reviewers should only evaluate the accuracy of the content of the articles and their compliance with academic criteria. The fact that the opinions expressed in the article are different from the opinions of the referee should not affect the evaluation.
5. If the referees are unable to evaluate the manuscript sent to them within the specified time, or if there is a situation that requires them to feel inadequate in the manuscripts sent to them, they should inform the editors in this regard.
6. Referee reports should be objective and measured. Insulting, derogatory and accusatory expressions should definitely be avoided.
7. Referees should avoid superficial and vague expressions in their evaluation reports. In evaluations with negative results, the deficient and faulty points on which the result is based should be shown in a concrete way.
Ethical Principles for Authors
1. It is the author's responsibility to ensure that the studies submitted to the journal contribute to the field of science.
2. Authors are responsible for ensuring that the articles they submit to the journal comply with the journal's publication policies, ethics and writing rules.
3. Authors should show the necessary sensitivity in matters such as originality, scientificity and the use of data that will require copyright of other works.
4. The study submitted to the journal must not have been published/accepted for publication in any other journal before.
5. It should be ensured that other authors whose names are included in the studies have contributed at all stages of the research. It is against scientific ethics to include people who do not contribute to the study as authors.
6. References and references of the studies submitted to the journal must be complete.
7. An Ethics Committee Certificate is requested in studies conducted on animals, the environment and humans, and in research that requires the protection of personal information.
8. Although the studies submitted to the journal will be screened for plagiarism, the responsibility and results in this regard are entirely the responsibility of the author.
9. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that each study submitted to the journal complies with the Scientific Research and Publication Ethics Directive of the Council of Higher Education.
10. Authors are responsible for retracting and correcting errors if detected.
11. Information on financial support should be provided by the authors.
12. The reference list should be provided by the authors.
13. Authors must declare any potential conflicts of interest.
Reporting Abuse, Participation in Investigations, and Cooperation
In case of a behavior that does not comply with the ethical principles regarding the editors, referees, authors in UNIMUSEUM, or an unethical situation regarding an article in the evaluation process, early view or published, it must be reported to email@example.com. After this notification, the editorial board convenes for the relevant complaint and the final decision is given within a reasonable time. Every reported unethical publishing behavior is investigated, even if discovered years after publication.
Ethics Committee Certificate
UNIMUSEUM has adopted an understanding of publication in accordance with international standards and rules regarding "publication ethics", "research ethics" and "legal/special permission certification".
Studies that require the approval of the Ethics Committee are as follows:
1. All kinds of research conducted with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from the participants by using survey, interview, focus group work, observation, experiment, interview techniques,
2. The use of humans and animals (including material/data) for experimental or other scientific purposes,
3. Clinical studies on humans,
4. Animal studies,
5. Retrospective studies in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data,
In the case reports, "informed consent form" was taken; obtaining permission from the owners for the use of scales, questionnaires, photographs belonging to others and indicating this matter; It should be stated that copyright regulations are complied with for the intellectual and artistic works used.
Retrospective ethics committee approval is not required for articles that were published before 2020, produced from postgraduate/doctoral studies (must be specified in the article), submitted an application for publication to the journal in the previous year, and accepted but not yet published.
Non-university researchers can also apply to the Ethics Committees in their regions.
At the end of multi-author articles; researchers' contribution rate statement; In addition, a statement of support, acknowledgment and conflict (if any) should be included for each article.
Fundamental Errors in Published Articles
When an author detects a material error or inaccuracy in his or her published work, he or she is obliged to immediately notify the journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the article. If the editor or publisher learns from a third party that a published work contains a material error, it is the author's obligation to promptly retract the article, correct it, or provide the editor with evidence of the authenticity of the original article.
1. UNIMUSEUM is a non-profit person publishing initiative. The journal is an open access, peer-reviewed scientific journal published twice a year. Additional issues or special issues can be published with the decision of the Editorial Board.
2. Studies such as research or compilation articles, translations, book reviews, letters to the editor related to the fields of UNIMUSEUM, museology and interdisciplinary are included.
3. The publication languages of UNIMUSEUM are Turkish and English.
4. The Editorial Board has the right to make corrections in the submitted articles, to publish or not to publish the articles.
5. All legal responsibility for the content of the articles published in UNIMUSEUM belongs to the author.
6. Manuscripts submitted to the journal must not have been published elsewhere or sent for publication. Oral presentations that have not been published in full text or articles produced from the thesis can be published as long as this situation is explained in the footnote.
7. At UNIMUSEUM, it supports the open access policy. Every article published in the journal allows its readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to its full texts, provided that it is non-commercial.
8. Turkish and English summary of at least 150 and maximum 250 words at the beginning of the article, Turkish and English keywords of 5 words; Turkish and English (secondary language) titles should be included. The abstract should give an idea about the scope, purpose, method, effects and results of the study.
9. Manuscripts are sent by becoming a member via the "Submit Article" tab on the journal page. The referee process can be followed by logging in from the same page.
10. Manuscripts should be sent in accordance with the stated principles. Manuscripts submitted inconsistently with the editorial principles and spelling rules are rejected after the review of the Editorial Board.
11. Articles submitted to UNIMUSEUM are subject to double-blind peer-review. Manuscripts sent to expert referees to be determined by the Editorial Board and/or editors are included in the publication process after the final decision of the editors in line with the referee reports.
15. The articles published in our journal comply with research and publication ethics.
UNIMUSEUM is a non-profit publication. Article uploading, evaluation, reading, printing and publishing, processing, etc. No fees or other benefits are requested from the authors under the titles.
Article Evaluation Period
Article reviews; It is concluded within an average of 5 months, including pre-control, arbitration and regulation processes. Articles with positive results are queued for publication.
Correction and Withdrawal Processes
When the referees request corrections for the articles, the authors must complete these corrections within a maximum of 15 days. During the pre-control phase, authors can withdraw their articles if they wish.
UNIMUSEUM is a non-profit publication. Article uploading, evaluation, reading, printing and publishing, processing, etc. No fees or other benefits are requested from the authors under the titles.