Academic Platform Journal of Natural Hazards and Disaster Management (APJHAD) is a multidisciplinary international journal devoted to the publication of scientific studies and original researches on disaster science and management. Topics may be approached from any perspective or discipline: planning, engineering, economics, sociology, disaster relief, etc., but should have a clear focus on natural hazards and disaster management. The journal will publish papers both on theoretical and applied aspects of disaster science and engineering and serves a wide community of researchers, policymakers and practitioners from various disciplines.
The journal is international and accepts articles written in English. There is no fee for article submission, processing and publication.
Academic Platform Journal of Natural Hazards and Disaster Management (APJHAD) addresses issues of disaster science and engineering including the risk, prevention, response, recovery, reconstruction, mitigation, and preparedness, and as well as the models, strategies and technology applied in different elements of the field. Contributions are solicited in, but not limited to, the following topics:
• Disaster Management and Policy
• Infrastructure Resiliency
• Structural Engineering and Earthquake Resistant Structures
• Risk Analysis
• Computer and Information Technology on Disasters
• GIS and Remote Sensing in Disaster Management
• Economical and Sociological, Environmental Aspects of Disasters
• Disaster Sensitive Urbanization
• Recent Topics in Disaster Management and Science
• Numerical Analysis for Disaster Management Supports
• Knowledge Management for Disaster Risk Reduction