Bulletin of Economic Theory and Analysis has adopted the International Standards of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) for Editors and Authors in their manuscripts.
The submitted studies are examined with plagiarism programs.
Journal does not have any article submission and processing charges.
PUBLICATION ETHICS FOR AUTHORS
1) For the submitted scientific manuscripts, all responsibilities caused by non-compliance with ethical rules belong to the author.
2) The submitted manuscripts must be original.
3) The submitted manuscripts should not have been sent to be published elsewhere at the same time.
4) The published manuscripts should not be resubmitted to publish in our journal.
5) After submission, new authors cannot be added or removed to the manuscripts.
PUBLICATION ETHICS FOR REFEREES
1) After the submitted works are evaluated by the editor, they are sent to two referees according to the blind referee system. In the case of one acceptance and one rejection, a third referee opinion will be received.
2) Manuscripts are evaluated by referees who are confidential, independent, and expert.
3) The manuscripts can be published with a positive opinion of at least two referees.
4) Neutral and fair referees will be determined for the evaluation of the manuscripts.
PUBLICATION ETHICS FOR EDITORS
1) The editor has the right to accept or reject the original manuscripts to evaluate according to the scientific field of the journal.
2) The editor will provide to send manuscripts to referees who are experts in their field.
3) A fair and fast evaluation process is provided by the editor.
4) The editor has the right to make the final decision of the publication of manuscripts, based on the opinion of the referees.