The following copyright agreement is read and approved by authors before they publish their work to our journal's online system. The copyright notice text is regarded to have been approved by them after they give their approval.
Copyright Notice Text
a) The submitted article is the original work of the author(s), and they do not plagiarize,
b) All authors have participated in this study individually, and they take all responsibility for the study.
c) All authors have seen and approved the final version of the submitted article,
d) The article has not been published elsewhere or submitted for publication,
e) They accept and undertake that the text, figures, and documents in the article do not violate the copyrights of other parties.
The authors are deemed to have accepted the following terms by submitting their work to the journal under the CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright of the published article belongs to its author under CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
- The authors authorize the journal to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- The authors grant the right to freely use the article to any third party as long as the original authors and citation details are identified.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts an author's right to preserve the integrity and ownership of their work.
- All commercial rights related to the article belong to the authors.
The authors own the copyright of their work published in CHTA, and their work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). The Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license allows the work to be shared, copied, and reproduced in any size and format except for commercial use. It also allows it to be rearranged, transformed, and adapted, including building upon the original work, with proper reference to it.CC BY-NC 4.0: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
The license owner cannot cancel these rights so long as you adhere to the terms of the license.
These are open to you:
- Share: You can share and redistribute the work in any environment or format.
- Adapt: Mix, cite, and build on the existing work.
With the conditions below:
- Attribution: You must cite properly, put a link to the license, and if a modification is made, you must inform. Still, you can do fulfill these conditions, but this does not mean the license owner approves you and your way of use.
- Non-Commercial: You cannot use this material for commercial purposes.
There is no additional restriction. The usage of the license's permissions is not subject to any statutory requirements or technological limitations.
Articles published in this journal are digitally archived in LOCKSS. LOCKSS system has the right to collect, protect and present the Archive Unit.