Ege Academic Review (EAR) is a multi- and interdisciplinary peer-reviewed academic research journal which is published online by the official support of the Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative sciences. The principle purpose of the journal is to publish scholarly work in economics, business and international politics. The publication language of the journal is English.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of areas that are primarily considered to be within the scope of EAR:
• Energy Economics • Marketing
• Financial Economics • Operations Research
• Regional Economics • Organizational Theory & Behaviour
• Applied Econometrics • Politics
• Human Resource Management • Public Administration
• Management • Quantitative Methods
EAR welcomes original articles primarily based on empirical research and is particularly interested in comparative studies, case studies, cross-country studies. The journal strongly encourages interdisciplinary and comparative publication that addresses local, national, regional and international issues and problems. Submissions are evaluated on their academic rigor and methodological soundness.
Research ArticleSticky Cost Behavior: Evidence from BRICS+T Countries