Environmental Research & Technology offers complete coverage of environmental issues with original contributions such as Research Articles, Short Communicaitons, Review Papers, Book Reviews, Editorial Discussions, and Conference Papers.
The entire submission and review process for Environmental Research & Technology will be handled electronically. All papers should be submitted electronically through http://dergipark.gov.tr/journal/1368/submission/start.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in a Word (.doc or .docx) format and should be compiled in the following order: title page; abstract; keywords; main text; references; appendices (as appropriate).
- Please provide full names, affiliations, postal addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of all authors on the cover page of the manuscript, and identify one author as the corresponding author.
- Divide your article into clearly defined sections. Any subsection may be given a brief heading. Each heading should appear on its own separate line. Papers should be structured, i.e. they must comprise:
- Abstract: No more than 250 words briefly specifying the aims of the work, the main results obtained, and the conclusions drawn.
- Keywords: 3–6 keywords (in alphabetical order) which will enable a subsequent information retrieval system to locate the paper.
- Introduction: Describing the background of the work and its aims.
- Materials and Methods: A brief description of the methods/techniques used (the principles of these methods should not be described if readers can be directed to easily accessible references or standard texts).
- Results and Discussion: A clear presentation of experimental results obtained, highlighting any trends or points of interest.
- Conclusions: A brief explanation of the significance and implications of the work reported.
- Acknowledgements: Collate acknowledgements in a separate section at the end of the article before the references and do not, therefore, include them on the title page, as a footnote to the title or otherwise. List here those individuals who provided help during the research (e.g., providing language help, writing assistance or proof reading the article, etc.).
- References: These should be to accessible sources. Please ensure that all work cited in the text is included in the reference list, and that the dates and authors given in the text match those in the reference list. References must always be given in sufficient detail for the reader to locate the work cited (see Guide for Authors document for formats).
Please download the Template for Authors document and prepare your manuscript according to this file. Authors can also use this file as a template for their manuscript.