The journal targets to present to the international community important results of work in the fields of engineering technologies such as imagining, researching, planning, creating, testing, improving, implementing, using and asking. The journal also aims to help engineers, researchers, scientists, manufacturers, universities, institutions, industries, world agencies, societies, etc. to keep up with new developments in theory and applications and to provide alternative solutions to current multi engineering issues.
The International Journal of Engineering Technologies (IJET) seeks to stimulate and publicizes knowledge of the various topics of engineering technologies. The IJET is a new peer review, open source and free of charge journal, which accepts all types of papers about engineering technologies.
The International Journal of Engineering Technologies is a quarterly published journal operating an online submission and peer review system. It allows authors to submit articles online and track their progress via its web interface. The journal aims for a publication speed of 60 days from submission until final publication.
The coverage of IJET includes the following engineering areas, but not limited to:
International Journal of Engineering Technologies (IJET) is an international peer-reviewed journal by at least two international reviewers who are specialized in the area. IJET aims to publish original articles interdisciplinary to form a common academic community. The journal also aims to contribute to produce academic value and knowledge in the interdisciplinary areas. The journal is published four times a year (March, June, September and December), but additional issues may be published. Papers are welcomed after a strict peer-reviewed process. The papers are only taken into account in review process in terms of their significance, uniqueness, readability, contribution, signification, relevance, and language. Plagiarism is not acceptable in IJET, thus, an electronic plagiarism program is used for evaluating the papers’ originality. The decision process is onto editors and the process contain acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection. The publication ethics of the IJET conform to the international ethical standards for involved parties including authors, editors, and peer reviewers.
IJET welcome following disciplines:
• Biomolecular engineering
• Materials engineering
• Molecular engineering
• Process engineering
• Environmental engineering
• Geotechnical engineering
• Structural engineering
• Transportation engineering
• Water resources engineering
• Computer engineering
• Electronic engineering
• Optical engineering
• Power engineering
• Acoustical engineering
• Manufacturing engineering
• Thermal engineering
• Vehicle engineering
Systems (Interdisciplinary) engineering
• Aerospace engineering
• Agricultural engineering
• Applied engineering
• Biological engineering
• Building services engineering
• Energy engineering
• Railway engineering
• Industrial engineering
• Military engineering
• Nano engineering
• Nuclear engineering
• Petroleum engineering
• Cyber security engineering
IJET’s registered editors and reviewers are responsible for ensuring the quality of the published papers and the contribution to the academia fully committed to fulfilling the ethical responsibilities that are set by COPE (http://publicationethics.org/resources/guidelines.)
Section A: Publication and authorship
1. The double blind method is applied.
2. All submitted papers are under strict peer-review process by at least two international reviewers who are specialized in the area.
3. The papers are only taken into account in review process in terms of their significance, uniqueness, readability, contribution, signification, relevance, and language.,
4. It is not possible to re-review rejected papers.
5. The decision process contains acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
6. If an author gets revision or resubmission for the paper, it is not certain that the revised version will be accepted or published.
7. The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as copyright infringement and plagiarism.
8. Submitting the same paper to different journals is not acceptable.
Section B: Authors’ responsibilities
1. All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research. All authors must contribute to the research.
2. All authors must confirm that their research is original. Plagiarism is not acceptable.
3. All authors must confirm that the paper has not been published in any other journals.
4. All authors must report any mistakes that are in the published paper.
5. All authors must confirm that the paper has not been submitted for other journals’ review process.
6. All authors must provide corrections and retractions of the paper.
7. All authors must state that all relevant data that are in mentioned in the paper are genuine and real.
8. All authors must inform the Editors about the conflict of interest.
9. All authors must participate in the peer-review process.
10. All authors must cite the sources that are used in the research.
Section C: Reviewers’ responsibilities
1. Reviewers must define non-cited and relevant sources in the paper.
2. Reviewers must mind that all papers’ information is confidential.
3. Reviews should be objective.
4. Reviewers must notify the Editors about any similarity in the paper among other papers.
5. Reviewers must declare their opinions regarding supporting objectives.
6. Reviewers must be equal to all authors, but if there are conflicts of interest resulting from personal views, the reviewer should not review the paper.
Section D: Editors’ responsibilities
1. All Editors must guarantee the integrity of the academic level and the papers’ quality.
2. All Editors should be determined about their decisions and should not overturn the decisions.
3. All Editors should mind the confidentiality of the reviewers.
4. All Editors are responsible for the quality of the submitted papers’ content.
5. All Editors must mind the authors and the regarding readers’ requests.
6. All Editors must make literal corrections if it is necessary and publish these corrections.
7. All Editors should be clear and controllable about the funding sources that contribute to the journal.
8. All Editors should make their decisions based on the uniqueness, clearness, relevance, and language of the submitted research.
9. All Editors must be certain that all published researches correspond to the international guidelines.
10. All Editors are responsible for rejecting or accepting the papers.
11. All Editors should involve in any malpractice in the journal or the process of publishing and also should take action.
12. All Editors should be transparent in accepting papers and should have proof to present.
13. All Editors must ensure that there are no conflicts of interest between editors, paper authors, reviewers, and editorial board.
14. All Editors should be selective in the process of accepting the papers.
There are no Article Processing Fees (APC) or article submission fees in this journal.