1. Article applications that reach the Journal of History and Future are first passed through plagiarism screening. The reports created by the system (Turnitin) used for this purpose are evaluated by the editorial editor or the authorized subject editor.
2. Applications passed through the plagiarism screening are then taken into preliminary evaluation in terms of shape, writing language, and the accuracy and accuracy of the statistics used. Studies that do not have the required features are returned.
3. Articles deemed appropriate are sent anonymously to two (sometimes three) reviewers by the editor. The referees can be selected from the referee pool of the Journal of History and Future, or among members of the editorial board. The editor may review the referee report and initiate an additional evaluation process when necessary.
4. Communication authority between the authors and the referees belongs to the Editorial Board.
5. The researches whose evaluation process is completed are published in the first issue following the broadcasting program.
Tarih ve Gelecek (Journal of History and Future) Uluslararası Hakemli Tarih Araştırmaları Dergisi
DRJI, ResearchBib, DOAJ, Acarindex, ERIH PLUS, ASOS Index, Sindex, SOBİAD, Türk Eğitim İndeksi, Open Access Library (oalib), Eurasian Scientific Journal Index, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, Journal Factor, Index Copernicus, CiteFactor, idealonline, SciLit, Road, Crosreff, Journal TOC, MAKTABA, INTERNATIONAL ISSN, CORE, PAPERITY, INGENTA, OPENAIRE