The world's first peer reviewed text and video journal related fields with immunology and microbiology. Journal of immunology and clinical microbiology (JICM) is an international peer-reviewed (text & video) journal and publishes innovative research papers in all areas related with immunology, microbiology, rheumatology, infectious diseases and general medicine. For more detail please visit "Aims & Scope" page. Publication type: Online, Open Access, Text or Text & Video
Publisher: The QMEL®, International Medical Education Library
Publication language: English (and Turkish)
Publication fee: Journal, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Author(s).
Indexed & Abstracted: Google Scholar, ScopeMed, CrossRef, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Tubitak Journalpark, Index Scholar, Index Journal, Academic Index, Academic Research Index
Why publish in JICM ?
- Rapid processing and fast peer review (2-3 weeks), thorough peer review, fast response,
- No publication charge and free scientific video editing service,
- A minimum of two rounds of expert scientific editing,
- Advantages of Open Access for research dissemination
(increased readership, visibility, usage and impact for your work),
- Authors retain copyright under a Creative Commons license,
- Access for researchers in ALL countries,
- Immediate publication on acceptance and DOI assign,
- JICM have the team of experienced scientists and academicians,
- Inclusion in High Quality Indexes,
- Convenient online submission.
What is video journal and video article? (click here) What is Open Access and Peer-Reviewed? (click here)
Please ensure that you have prepared your manuscript in line with The JICM's general requirements for articles and our specific advice on the different article types.