- Submissions must be written in Turkish or English.
- NOVUS ORBIS will not review a manuscript containing less than 5000 and more than 10,000 words, including notes and references. Please provide a word count in your submission.
Articles should include Turkish and English 250-word abstract and maximum 5 keywords. All Turkish articles should also have an “Extended Abstract” of 750-800 words at the end of the article.
- Author name must be in 12pt bold and italic. Author affiliation and details must be in 10pt in footnote.
- The entire article must be in Georgia, 12 pt, and single-spaced type.
- Page setup must be 3,5 cm from top, 3,5 cm from bottom, 4,5 cm from left, 4,5 cm from right, gutter 0, header 1.25 cm, footer 1,5 cm.
- Sub-headings must be within three characters from the preceding heading.
- Indentation must be, for the first line, 1,25; spacing before must be 3 pt, after must be 3 pt, justified
We recommend using American Psychological Association (APA) style for citation and referencing.
For further details please click here...