1. The article prepared according to the writing rules of the Plant Protection Bulletin is submitted via Dergipark system (https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/bitkorb). After that, the whole process related to the article is carried out via Dergipark online system.
2. The prepared article is submitted to the system together with the "Plant Protection Bulletin Copyright Form" on the related link(https://dergipark.org.tr/en/journal/184/submission/step/manuscript/new) on Bulletin page.
3. The article submitted to the system is scanned for similarity in the iThenticate © program and articles with a similarity rate of over 25% are not accepted.
4. Articles that are appropriate for the rate of appraisal are evaluated in terms of the Bulletin publication policies by the chief editor and the chapter editor is assigned to the appropriate article within 10 days.
5. The chapter editor evaluates the article in terms of form and content and rejects the article if it deems necessary. If the editor finds appropriate, it will be returned to the author for necessary corrections within 10 days or the relevant 2 referees will be asked on the system to evaluate the article.
6. Referees are given 7 days to accept the article evaluation and 20 days to evaluate the article.
7. Assessment forms from the referees are sent through the author via system and the author is expected to make the corrections in 20 days and upload the revised articles to the system. If one or both of the referees wish to see the article again, the article corrected by the author according to the opinions of the referees shall be sent back to the relevant referee and within 10 days the referees shall make their final decision.
8. If one of the two referees has rejected the article, the article will be sent to the third the referee and the above process will be run in the third the referee. If the first two referees reject the article, a refusal reply is sent along with referee reports to writer.
9. Written corrections are investigated by the chapter editor in a formal and contextual manner and If there are no deficiencies, the article is sent to the chief editor. The chapter editor may contact to the author at any stage and may ask necessary changes.
10. The chief editor directs the incoming article to the language editor. Language editor evaluates English texts in terms of grammar and meaning within 7 days. After receiving approval from the author, the necessary corrections will be done and the article will be sent to the chief editor.
11. The chief editör sends the article to the writing control editor. Writing control editor evaluates article within 7 days. After receiving approval from the author, the necessary corrections will be done and the article will be sent to the chief editor.
12. The prepared article is sent to the layout editor by the chief editor
13. The layout editor edits the page and loads the article by taking the DOI number into the Dergipark system after the approval of the author.