Current Perspectives on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CUPMAP) is an open access, double-blinded peer-reviewed and refereed international journal published by MESMAP scientific group. The main objective of the CUPMAP is to provide an intellectual outlook on the scientific researches on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. CUPMAP have distinguished goals to promote interdisciplinary scientific studies in which results could easily be used in industrial production on MAPs.
CUPMAP Journal publishes Biannually (June and December).
The publication language of the journal is English.
Journal of CUPMAP welcomes article submissions and does not charge any article submission or processing charges.
The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
All submissions are screened by iThenticate similarity detection software and our maximum allowed score is 24% for the document in which the References section truncated.
This international scientific journal publishes high-quality research articles related to Medicinal and Aromatic Plants in the fields of science and technology such as Biology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Chemistry, Agriculture, Biochemistry, Botany, Ethnobotany, Environmental Science, Forestry, Horticulture, Health Care & Public Health, Nutrition and Food Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and so on.
Current Perspectives on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CUPMAP) areas of interest include;
· Agricultural Practices of MAPs & NWFPs
· Aromatherapy & Phytoteraphy & Phytochemistry
· Biology & Biochemistry & Biotechnology
· Botany & Ethnobotany & Ethnopharmacology
· Conservation, Management and Sustainable Uses of MAPs & NWFPs
· Essential Oils & Secondary Plant Metabolites
· Herbal & Traditional Medicines
· Industrial Processing Technologies of MAPs
· Legislations on MAPs & NWFPs
· Literature on MAPS
· Marketing of MAPs and Products
· Molecular Cancer Therapeutics
· Molecular Modeling and Simulations
· Natural Cosmetics
· Non-Governmental & Non-Profit Organizations (NGO & NPO) on MAPs
· Pharmacognosy & Phytopharmacology & Toxicology
· Standardization and Quality of MAP Products
· Traditional & Modern Herbal Products