The technical dimensions of the articles to be published in the International Journal of Interdisciplinary Language Studies are as follows. Care should be taken to prepare the articles according to these dimensions.
The article should include Turkish and English titles, Turkish and English abstracts, maximum 150 words, and keywords, at least 5 words, and this order should be followed in the article.
A comprehensive English abstract of at least 700 words should be added at the end of the article. This summary should be of a nature that gives information about the entire article.
• The abstract should be 8pt. and the final summary should be 10 pt. The manuscript should be written in 11 font size, 1 line spacing and Times New Roman character. If a different font is used due to the nature of the article, this font should be sent separately.
• The text must be uploaded to the system as an MS WORD file (latest version).
• APA (in-text citation) system should be used in the article and the footnote system should be used only where explanation is required.
• Footnotes should be 10 font size, 1.0 line spacing and 0 nk paragraph spacing.
• The page and paragraph sizes of the articles are as follows; top 3 cm, bottom 2,5 cm, right 2,5 cm, left 2,5 cm; paragraph spacing is 6 nk, paragraph indent is 3 cm.
• If direct quotations in the article are more than 40 words, they should be written in 10 font and 1.5 cm from left and right according to normal text.
• Writing references in the article should be as follows:
In reference list: Gülsevin, Gürer (2002 ) Uşak İli Ağızları, Ankara: Türk Dil Kurumu Yayınları.
In text: (Gülsevin, 2002: 23)
In reference list: Boz, Erdoğan (2020) “Dil Felsefecilerine Göre Özel Adların Anlamsal Görünümü” Türk Dili Dil ve Edebiyat Dergisi, S. 821, s.36-46.
In text: (Boz, 2020: 36-46)
In reference list: Akın, Cüneyt (2010) Hüseyin Karasayev'in 'Kamus Naama' Adlı Eseri ve Çağdaş Kırgız Türkçesindeki Alıntı Kelimelerde Görülen Ses Değişmeleri, Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, İzmir, Ege Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü Türk Dili ve Lehçeleri Anabilim Dalı.
In text: (Akın, 2010: 38)
The number and name (description) should be given for the tables, maps, diagrams and visuals in the article and should be written in 10 pt, centered on the top. In the table, it should be 9 font size, 1.0 line spacing and 0 nk paragraph spacing. Quotations must be indicated. For example:
Map 4. Ön seste /h/ Ünsüzünün Türemesi (Boz, 2017: 89)
Figure 2. Kiplik
Table 4. Görünüş Biçimbirimleri
TDK Spelling Guide should be used for abbreviations in articles.
Manuscripts submitted without complying with the writing principles will not be evaluated in any way.
For translations to be published in the International Journal of Interdisciplinary Language Studies, a permission certificate from the authors and the original translation text must also be sent.
International Journal of Interdisciplinary Language Studies has the right to publish or not publish the submitted articles. Authority in this regard is under the direction of the journal. In addition, corrections can be made on the articles when necessary.
Articles published in the International Journal of Interdisciplinary Language Studies cannot be reproduced by any means and cannot be republished elsewhere without the permission of the management.
All processes of the articles sent to the International Journal of Interdisciplinary Language Studies are through the Article Tracking System. For this, the authors must be a member of the system.
Each article published in the International Journal of Interdisciplinary Language Studies is given a DOI number.
In order for the articles sent to the International Journal of Interdisciplinary Language Studies to be published, the authors must submit their ORCID numbers. In addition, the author's academic title, institution and e-mail address must be reported after the reviewing process.