Eurasian Journal of Health Technology Assessment (EHTA) is an international journal which has been published since 2016. The journal includes scientific studies on Health Technology Assessment (HTA), Clinical Guidelines and Protocols, Disinvestment in Health, Early Dialogue and Horizon Scanning, Evidence Based Medicine, Health Economics-Financing and Reimbursement Systems, Hospital Based HTA, Health Informatics, Health Politics, Health Researches, Health Statistics, Health Systems, Health Technology and Innovation, Health Management, Impact Evaluation in Health and Modelling in Health.
- The journal is being publiseh twice a year in Turkish or English. The responsibility of the articles belongs to the authors.
- The journal context is provided free of charge to all users and the articles that had been published in the journal are not allowed to be used without citation
Kontrol Listesi (Makale gönderilmeden önce aşağıdaki listeye göre son kontrol yapılmalıdır)
1. Makale Ana Metni (Yazım şablonuna uygun hazırlanmalıdır)
2. Telif Hakkı Devir Formu
3. Benzerli (İntihal) Raporu
4. (Gerekiyorsa) Etik Kurul İzin Belgesi
NOTE: As of 2021, the article writing template has been changed.
It is an open access and double-blinded peer-reviewed journal.
The journal context is provided free of charge to all users.
The scientific responsibility of the articles in the journal belongs to the authors.
The articles that had been published in the journal are not allowed to be used without citation.
© Republic of Turkey, Ministry of Health, General Directorate of Health Services, R&D and Health Technology Assessment Department
All rights are reserved to Republic of Turkey, Ministry of Health, General Directorate of Health Services.