Publication ethical duties and responsibilities; It has been prepared in accordance with the ethical rules published by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
AUTHORS 'DUTIES AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Articles submitted to the journal must be original and scientific work of the author (s). It is essential that the information created in a scientific study is new, proposes a new method or adds a new dimension to existing knowledge.
• If authors have used the works and / or expressions of others, they should ensure that this is cited correctly and appropriately. The list of references should be complete. Plagiarism and fake data should not be included.
Publications that are effective in determining the quality of the study reported in the article should also be mentioned. Plagiarism takes many forms, from writing someone else's publication like the author's to copying (without attributing) important parts of someone else's work, or in other words, getting the results of research conducted by others. Any kind of plagiarism, fraudulent or deliberate misrepresentation constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
• All studies submitted to FCE Journal are checked for plagiarism by the journal secretary through the Turnitin and / or İthenticate program at the pre-check stage. The similarity rate in the plagiarism report created after the plagiarism check should be at most 30%. Articles with a similarity rate above this rate are directly rejected by the journal secretary.
Articles with a similarity rate of 30% or less are directed to the relevant editor after spelling and language control. Even if the similarity rate of the article is not over 30%, the editors may ask the authors to make corrections regarding the relevant parts of their work or remove the work from the publication process after the similarity report evaluation. For this reason, authors should not include all quotation paragraphs in their work.
If there is a suspicion of plagiarism in a published article, the FCE Journal editor-in-chief initiates the necessary investigation and sends the situation to the indexes where the journal is scanned together with the relevant institutions and authorities.
• Studies should not be published in another journal or sent to another journal for printing. For this, a cover letter explaining this situation is requested from the authors.
• While submitting the article to our journal, the authors must sign the "COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM" and upload it through the system. All authors must sign this form or only RESPONSIBLE AUTHOR must sign on behalf of all authors.
• Authors are expected to carefully consider the list and order of authors before submitting their manuscript, and to submit a definitive list of authors during original submission. Adding or removing author names from the author list should only be done before article submission. In addition, the submission of the article to the journal should be made by the responsible author, and the information (author name, e-mail address, orcid information, etc.) of all authors of the article should be added to the system during the article submission phase. Submissions that do not comply with this rule will be rejected by our journal secretary.
• Those who have not contributed to the article should not be stated as the article author. Relevant authors must have participated in the submitted work individually and should take all responsibility for this work.
• All authors must see and approve the final version of the submitted article before submission.
• The text, figures, tables and documents contained in the article must not violate the copyrights of other persons.
• After the manuscript is accepted, the authors are recommended to write a thank you text at the end of the manuscript, thanking the person (s) or institutions for supporting the process of the manuscript. The thank you text written to the people should be under the title of ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS. The text of acknowledgment to the institutions from which Fund-Funding has been received should be written under the title of FUNDING (For example, "This study was supported by the [Fund Agency] under the Grant [Fund Number].")
FCE Journal examines research articles written in English and Turkish.
In FCE Journal, which has been publishing an issue since 2016, a volume has been published every year since 2016, and each volume consists of 1 issue.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
FCE Journal is an Open Access journal, which aims to ensure the visibility of scientific studies by the public and increase their impact, and is aware of the need for easy access to information in order to improve science and strengthen the scientific communication network, and makes its published content directly accessible. Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 (unless otherwise stated in the relevant content) for all usage (linking online, copying, printing, reproducing in any physical medium, distributing, etc.) except for commercial use and content change, provided that the source is cited in known standards. It is available through the International License (CC BY-NC). Content