Instructions to Authors
1- All articles/ article files must be submitted electronically in accordance with the forms:
by using the link https://dergipark.org.tr/journal/358/submission/start
2- The uploaded article cannot be sent for publication/ be published elsewhere. Similarly, scientific articles sent to our journal cannot be simultaneously considered by other journals for presentation in a conference/have a poster/publication.
3- After the acceptance of a paper, the author or the authors must upload the Copyright Form to the DERGİPARK system with Author(s)’s name(s) and signature(s) on during the editing process.
4- None of the contributing author(s)’ name(s) or address (es) are written in the Pre Uploading Format_ Science Journal Part C form. Therefore, the referees do not know who the author(s) are during the evaluation process. ( Blind review evaluation process)
5- At least two referee editing and the approval of the related editor is necessary for the acceptance of the uploaded article.
6- Detailed information about the approval and evaluation processes of the articles can be found on http://dergipark.gov.tr/http-gujsc-gazi-edu-tr/page/3430
7- The originality of the papers and the similarities to other studies are checked by an academic plagiarism detector and papers with a lower than 20% originality rate are accepted for evaluation. 8- Only author(s) with articles accepted for publication organize their articles in compliance with ‘Accepted Article Format’, which can be found on http://dergipark.gov.tr/journal/358/submission/start
9- Article name abbreviations must be done using ‘Web of Science Abbreviations’
10- Word limit for uploaded articles must be between 18.000- 20.000 words and 10-12 pages in total.
11- Summary and Abstract texts cannot be more than 400 words/ 2800 characters( spaces included)
PREPARATION OF ARTICLES
Obligatory headings in articles:
1- Abstract: This part briefly includes the outline, the purpose, the used method/procedure and the findings of the study. The final sentence(s) must include the outcomes and the results of the study.
2- Abstract texts cannot be more than 400 words/ 2800 characters (spaces included).
3- Keywords: It is the English words that will enable the article to be searched and found easily. Word/word-groups may be between a minimum of 3 (three) and a maximum of 6 (six) words. 4- Introduction: This part includes the definition of an issue or a problem, the researcher’s purpose, the importance of the study and the limitations of the study. This part includes a literature review.
5- Material and Method: All the experiment(s)/ observation(s) and other efforts to conduct and result in the study are defined in this section.
6- Results and Discussion: The similarities and differences with previous studies are discussed here.
7- Conclusion: The contributions of the study for scientific/daily life are in this section. The area the study introduces to the literature and the opinions on both theory and practice are discussed.
8- Acknowledgment: Persons/institutions contributing to the study are mentioned in this section
9- Conflict of Interest (If there are any): Any persons/institutions that might be a conflict of interest are mentioned in this part.
10- References: Scientific books/journals/web pages/visual or written materials used are indicated in this part.
ARTICLE TEXT WRITING
1. Article text writing format for preloading of articles is typeface Times New Roman/Arial and type size is 11.
2- Tables must be aligned left and the explanations must be type size 11 and italics.
3. Figures/maps must be aligned center and the explanations must be type size 11 and italics.
4. Line spacing must be single 8 nk for before and 12 nk for after must be chosen for spacing.
5. Although there are not very strict rules, in the reference section author(s)’ full name(s), section heading(s)/article heading(s), volume/issue/page number, the section of the book and DOI number(if there are any) must be included. Sample reference list can be seen on pre-upload page. Below are some samples for reference:
- Kahraman HT, Bayindir R., Sagıroglu S. A new approach to predict the excitation current parameter weightings of synchronous machines based on the genetic algorithm-based k-NN estimator. Energy Conversion and Management, 64 (129-138), (2012). (Article)
- Mitchell, T.R. and Larson, J.R. (1987). People in organizations (Third edition). New York: McGraw-Hill, 87,92.( Book) - Kirazoğlu,F. (2010). Metal-Yalıtkan-Yarıiletken Yapıların Elektrik Özelliklerinin Frekans ve Sıcaklığa Bağlı İncelenmesi, Yüksek Lisans Tezi, Gazi Üniversitesi Fen Bilimleri Enstitüsü, Ankara, 118-120. (Thesis)
The author(s) of the article(s) are responsible for the accuracy and providing the full details of their references.