1. The title of the article, in which language article is written should be first, must be 12-point, bold and centered.
2. Turkish and English summaries should not exceed 250 words. Turkish “Öz” and English “Abstract” should be italics and 9-point and the initial letters should be capital. Aim, method and conclusion should be included in the summaries. Under the Turkish and English summaries, a maximum of five keywords and a Journal of Economic Literature (JEL) classification number should be given.
3. Articles submitted to the journal should be written in MS Office Word 2010 program (*.docx) and with the font of “Times New Roman”. Summary/Abstract section should be 9-points and single-spaced; The main text should be 11-points and single-spaced and should be include minimum 4000 and maximum 7000 words including appendix and bibliography.
4. All pages should be arranged in A4 page layout with the margins of top 2.5 cm, bottom 2.5 cm, right 2.5 cm and left 2.5 cm.
5. Headings in the text should be numbered as 1., 1.1., 1.1.2. All headings should be 11-points and bold. The headings and texts should be left-justified, and there should be 6-pt. space before and after from headings and text and paragraphs.
6. Tables and figures used in the text should be given the title and sequence number. Tables and figures, should be organized as Table 1: Table Name/Figure 1: Figure Name, and headings should be on top of the tables and graphics. Table/Figure headings should be 10-point and centered and the first letter of the title should be in capital and the rest should be in lowercases. “Source” heading should be given as left-justified under the non-original tables and graphics, and source of the tables and graphics should be specified.
7. Equations should be left-justified, and each equation must be given a sequence number. The sequence numbers of the equations should be right-justified of the page and in parentheses.
8. All in-text citations referred in article must be ordered alphabetically in “Bibliographic” heading and must be stated as seen in the following bibliographic writing examples.
9. In bibliography, each reference should be given as hanging (1 cm).
10. In-text citations should be like (author(s) surname, year of source: page number(s)) (Stiglitz, 1975: 288). In sources with three or more authors, the surname of the first author et al., the year of the source: page number(s) (Acemoglu et al., 2001: 1386).
Articles to be submitted
to Journal of Business and Economics Studies should bearranged in accordance
with the APA reference system. Reference examples are given below according to
publication types. Please refer to APA reference guideline for cases not
covered by the following reference examples:
Öztürk, İ. (2019) Postmodernizmin Örgütteki İnsan Davranışlarına Yansıması. Uluslararası Ekonomi ve Yenilik Dergisi, 5(1), 91-100.
Pesaran, M. H., & Yamagata, T. (2008). Testing Slope Homogenity in Large Panels. Journal of Econometrics, 142(1), 50-98.
Javed, S., Rashidin, M. S., & Wang, J. I. A. N. (2018). What really matters? A triumph of brand extension: Evidence from Engro Corporation. Journal of Politics Economy and Management, 1(2), 1-16.
Kazgan, G. (1992). İktisadi Düşünce veya Politik İktisadın Evrimi. İstanbul: Remzi Kitabevi.
Sen, A. (2000). Development as Freedom. New York: Anchor.
Diamond, J. (2018). Tüfek, Mikrop ve Çelik. (Çev.: Ülker İnce). İstanbul: Pegasus Yayınları.
Chapter in edited book
Austen, R. (1979). The Trans-Saharan Slave Trade: A Tentative Census. (Ed: Gemery, H. A. & Hogendorn, J.S). The Uncommon Market: Essays in The Economic History of the Atlantic Slave Trade içinde (s. 23-76). New York: Academic Press.
Şenalp, M. G. (2007). Dünden Bugüne Kurumsal İktisat (Ed. Özveren, E.). Kurumsal İktisat içinde (s. 45-92). Ankara: İmge Kitabevi.
Arslan, Ü. (2007). Kurumların İktisadi Büyüme Üzerindeki Etkisi. Yayımlanmış Doktora Tezi, Ankara Üniversitesi, Ankara.
Güzel, A. E. (2018). Kapitalist Kurumlar, Ekonomik Özgürlük ve Kalkınma. Yüksek Lisans Tezi, Hatay Mustafa Kemal Üniversitesi, Hatay.
Eğilmez, M. (2019). Türkiye’de Gelir Dağılımı, Gini Katsayısı ve Yoksulluk Oranları. http://www.mahfiegilmez.com/2019/09/turkiyede-gelir-daglm-gini-katsays-ve.html (Erişim Tarihi: 24.09.2019).
World Bank (2018). World Development Indicators. http://databank.worldbank.org/data/source/world-development-indicators# (Erişim Tarihi: 25.10.2018).
TCMB (2019). Elektronik Veri Dağıtım Sistemi. https://evds2.tcmb.gov.tr/index.php?/evds/serieMarket (Erişim Tarihi: 01.08.2019).
TÜİK (2019). İşgücü İstatistikleri. http://rapory.tuik.gov.tr/24-09-2019-15:01:27-118030625216840923671555778432.html (Erişim Tarihi: 24.09.2019).
Congress and Symposium Proceeding Book
Nazlioglu S., & Karul, C. (2015). The Flexible Fourier Form and Panel Stationary Test with Gradual Shifts”. International Conference on New Trends in Econometrics and Finance Conference, March 23 – 28, 2015, Sharjah-Dubai.