FOR THE SUBMISSION
e-Kafkas Journal of Educational Research carries out a double-blind peer-review process for candidate articles. All candidate articles applying to our journal must be original and must not have been previously published in any journal. In addition, the candidate article should not be in the evaluation process of an another journal, and not be sent to another journal until the evaluation process of the candidate article is concluded in our journal. In case of such applications violating the journal rules, the articles of the author(s) will not be evaluated in any way.
The authors should meticulously follow the submission guidelines to the journal. In this regard, the documents below should be included when submitting the manuscript to the journal.
When submitting an article to the journal, it is necessary to submit the article by attaching the documents above. In this regard, the responsibility belongs to the authors. When the required documents are not uploaded, the article is returned to the author.
After the compliance of the above-mentioned files with the journal rules is checked by the journal secretariat at the pre-control stage,
Candidate articles are directed to the relevant editors for the evaluation process. Candidate articles that are determined to be suitable for the purpose and scope of the journal are directed to the field editors. The field editors assign two expert reviewers in accordance with the blind review system for the candidate article, taking into account the nature of the study. The evaluation process is outlined in the graphics below.
Upon the approval of the editor, articles are sent to two journal referees at least. In accordance with the assessment, the Editor evaluates the article. In the event that one of the referees expresses a negative view on the article and the other one expresses a positive view, the article will be sent to a third referee, and a decision will be taken.
In the evaluation of the candidate article sent to the e-Kafkas Journal of Educational Research, the candidate article is passed through the process identified in the graph above. This process includes:
1. During the pre-control phase, the files of the candidate article are checked and the articles uploaded in accordance with the journal rules are directed to the editors by the journal secretariat. In case of missing or incorrect file upload, the candidate article is directed to the responsible author for the necessary files to be uploaded..
2. Articles with complete files are directed to the field editors by the editors considering their suitability for the aim and scope of the journal.
3. Considering the quality of the article, two expert reviewers are assigned by the field editors in accordance with the blind review system.
4. If the assigned referees give their approval to evaluate the article, they start to evaluate it. In case of an reviewer who does not approve the article evaluation, another reviewer is assigned.
5. At the end of the reviewer evaluation process, taking into account the reviewer decision files uploaded by the reviewers, the field editors and editors make one of the following decisions. The final decision always belongs to the editors. This process includes:
a) The article is acceptable
b) It can be accepted for publication after minor revisions (It is decided by the editorial board whether the revisions are made or not)
c) I want to see it again after revisions (After the edits made by the authors, the canditate article is taken into the process of re-evaluation)
d) It cannot be published (Rejected)