PUBLICATION ETHICS :
· International Journal of Management Academy follows the main principles of COPE (Committe on Publication Ethics). Journal is against all forms of plagiarism or unethical act of copyright. Authors should observe high standards with respect to publication ethics as set out by the .
· Falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the authors' own work without proper citation, and misappropriation of the work are all unacceptable practices. Any cases of ethical misconduct are treated very seriously and will be dealt with in accordance with the COPE guidelines.
· All authors listed on the manuscript should have contributed significantly to the experimental design, its implementation, or analysis and interpretation of the data. All authors should have been involved in the writing of the manuscript at draft and any revision stages, and have read and approved the final version. Anyone who made major contributions to the writing of the manuscript should be listed as an author (e.g. "ghost writing" is prohibited by the Journal). Persons who do not make intellectual contributions to the content in the creation of the article should not be mentioned as author(s).
· The raw data of the articles in the framework of the evaluation process can be requested from the author(s). In such a case, the authors should be prepared to submit the expected data and information to the editorial board and the scientific committee.
· By submitting your manuscript to the journal it is understood that this it is an original manuscript and is unpublished work and is not under consideration elsewhere.
· Plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the author's own work, in whole or in part without proper citation is not tolerated by the journal. Manuscripts submitted to the journal is checked for originality using anti-plagiarism software.
· All authors who submit their manuscripts to the International Journal of Management Academy are expected to comply with the ethical standards of reference. It is the responsibility of the author (s) to give references in accordance with the sources used in the article.
· International Journal of Management Academy uses Turnitin software to calculate the ratio of originality. If the plagiarism is detected after publication, "International Journal of Management Academy" reserves the right to retract the article.
· If the author(s) perceive a mistake or error in the published, early-view or evaluation processes, they have an obligation to cooperate with the editor in informing, correcting or withdrawing.
· Blind peer-review is the principal mechanism by which the quality of research is judged. This evaluation directly affects the quality of the publication. This process provides trust with objective and independent evaluation of the publication. International Journal of Management Academy, evaluation process is carried out with the principle of double blind peer-review. Referees cannot communicate directly with the authors, reviews and comments are transmitted through the journal management system (dergipark).
· The publication processes implemented in International Journal of Management Academy are the basis for the development and distribution of scientific knowledge in an impartial and respectful manner. The journal owner, publisher and any other political and commercial elements do not affect the independent decision-making of editors.