Authors should strictly follow the instructions below when submitting their manuscripts to SAÜTAD:
• APA'7 American Psychological Association's Publication Manual (https://apastyle.apa.org/style-grammar-guidelines) should be used as the publication style for articles.
• Submitted manuscripts should be in Turkish or English.
• Abstracts should be between 120 and 250 words.
• The title of the article should be as short as possible and should not exceed 15 words.
• 3 to 5 keywords should be written.
• If the article is in Turkish, an extended English abstract of 750-1000 words under five main headings (Objective, Methods, Results, Discussion, and Conclusion) should be written before the full-text article.
• If the article is in English, there is no need to include a short or long Turkish abstract.
• The article should not exceed 10,000 words (if the article is in Turkish, the abstract and extended abstract should be excluded).
• The problem of the research should be clearly stated in the introduction. Articles should be prepared according to SAÜTAD_Article Format and should be uploaded to the system without the author's name and address on the article.
• After the evaluation process of all submitted manuscripts is completed, the plagiarism report of the study must be submitted by the responsible author to the editor via the platform.
• Click here to review the author guidelines.