Sakarya Üniversitesi Türk Akademi Dergisi (SAÜTAD) is an international, peer-reviewed, non-profit, professional scientific journal that accepts articles related to the field of the Turkic World. SAÜTAD is published semi-annually online and accepts articles written in Turkish or English. Authors should scrupulously follow publication ethics. SAÜTAD, which gladly accepts articles from different institutions and countries of the Turkic World, is a publication of Sakarya University Turkish World Application and Research Center (TURKMER).
SAÜTAD publishes qualitative and/or quantitative researches in the following types:
• Standard Papers (original research)
• Project Reports (original research)
• Technical Reports (related to methods, techniques, etc.)
• Essay Reviews (short reviews on general interest subjects)
• Forum Papers (short articles presenting new knowledge, or responses to published papers)
📌 The similarity percentage must be less than 20% excluding the
📌 Ethics committee is mandatory for qualitative and quantitative research conducted in 2020 and beyond.