• The journal of Takvim-i Vekayi accepts studies which has been written both Turkish and English. An English version of title, abstract and keywords must be added to the studies written in Turkish. And also a Turkish version of title, abstract and keywords must be added to the studies written in English.
• The standard order is 2,5 cm from right and left; Times New Roman 12 and double shifts should be used.
• The authors should use the front page to identify their affiliations and titles.
• Articles should not exceed 8000 words and book reviews should not exceed 1500 words.
• Abstract should be limited maximum 300 words while the keywords max 5.
• APA 6.0 version should be used.
Tables and figures
• All tables and figures should be numerated and should not be used without references.
• Table and graphs must be fitted to the page.
Takvim-i Vekayi (تقويم وقايع)