In article, uploaded to Tourism & Recreation through DergiPark System to be evaluated for publication, all used sources are citied with taking academic research methods and ethical principles into consideration.
• If study belongs to more than one author, all authors have academic-scientific direct contributions.
• This study is an original work of author(s)
• All authors checked and approved the last version of the study.
• The article submitted to the journal is not an article which has been uploaded to any journal system or accepted for publishing or waiting for publication or be under consideration for publication in another journal. Accordingly, will not be sent any other journal before the evaluation process is over.
• No ethical violation against the respondents (subjects) has been issued in article development process. All data collection methods have been performed in accordance with ethical principles.
• All evaluation process (referee reports, editor notes etc.) has not been shared /will not be shared with third party.
• All publication rights related to accepted article belongs to the institution publishing the journal.
• Thoughts and recommendations in the article totally belong to author(s).
• If the study is presented at a scientific meeting as an abstract or shorter version of the same study, this must be indicated in the article.
• Authors accept ad commit all kinds of rights of publicity including processing, reproduction, representation, printing, publishing, distribution and transmission online to Tourism & Recreation for unlimited use.
• In concern with the study, there is no responsibility of Tourism & Recreation and its related committees in case of copyright claims or request filed/to be filed by third party. All responsibility belongs to the author(s).
• There are no criminal elements or illegal expressions in the study. No illegal methods were used while conducting the research and all legal permissions were obtained and ethical principles considered in the research process.
• “Council of Higher Education Scientific Research and Publication Ethics Guideline” (http://www.yok.gov.tr/web/guest/icerik/-/journal_content/56_INSTANCE_rEHF8BIsfYRx/10279/18187) is taken into consideration for all other terms and conditions not mentioned above regarding the appropriateness of the study in terms of scientific research and publication ethics and additionally , principles published as open access by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) are adapted by the journal.
Author(s) who has uploaded/sent articles to Tourism & Recreation for evaluation for publication are deemed read and commit/ acknowledge all terms and conditions above.