1. Studies should be written in MS Office; and they should include title, abstract, keywords, related scientific area main text (introduction, method, findings, discussion and result), references and if any, annexes. Look at the link.
2. In the first page the title of study has to be centered, and has to be written bold with capital letters, and 14 font sized with Calibri. On the right bottom of the title, degree of author(s), name, surname, institution information and city should be written with 9 font sized and centered; contact information and e-mail addresses should be footnoted in 9 font size.
3. Beneath the title and author(s) name(s), abstract with 150-200 words and at least three pieces at most five pieces key words should be written with 9 font sized Calibri. Explanations about authors and study or acknowledgements are written as footnotes.
4. After the title, abstracts and keywords are written, the first page has to start with Introduction. From introduction; text sections have to be justified alignment except graphics and tables, and written with 1cm spaced from paragraph indentation, and 10 font sized.
5. Text has to be written with A4 format, paragraph space has to be in the form of 0nk, 1,1 row pitch and with Calibri with 10 font sized. If necessary, footnotes may be written in 9-font size. Page setup has to be justified alignment 3.5 cm from top and bottom 2.5 cm from left and right.
6. Direct quotations should be placed in inverted commas; quotations less than 5 lines should be placed in line space, long quotations should be placed as block, with one row pitch and inside the text from left and right.
7. Chapter title and subtitle should be left aligned, and first letter has to be capital. Chapter titles – except Introduction and Result – should be numbered as 1, 2, 3 etc. Formulas and equations should be numbered from the beginning of study; numbers of formula and equation should be parenthesized and right-aligned in line. Tables, graphics, and shapes should be numbered in themselves from beginning to end (Table 1:, Graphic 1:, etc.) and after colon, they must be named as first letter has to be capital and bold. Titles of tables, graphics, and shapes have to be top and centered. If tables, graphics, or shapes are quoted, source has to be stated in 9 font sized right bottom of it. Footnote and resources have to be suited to rules which are written in journal’s website.
8. References and citations within the texts should be prepared in the APA 6.0 format.