Please, firstly you must register to Turkish Journal Park system. You can submit your article via your user page at https://dergipark.org.tr/en/register/
YOU CAN ACHIEVE TO EXAMPLE MANUSCRIPT TEMPLATE.
You must be prepared your manuscript according to rules below.
* The title of article must be 14 point.
* The under of article title must be contain author(s) name(s) and complete affiliation(s), title, and complete mailing address of the person to whom all correspondence should be addressed. Besides, author(s) must give their ORCID number before abstract section.
* Abstract must be, and it must be occurred from between 150-250 word. (An abstract in Turkish is not mandatory for those who submit articles from outside of Turkey. During the submission, an abstract in English can be written in this section.)
* Maximum 5 keywords must be. (upper case at the beginning of each keyword, semicolon between keywords, and keywords must be in alphabetical order)
*Abstract and Manuscripts should be double-spaced using 12-point font in Times New Roman.
* The manuscript must be prepared as single column.
* Main sections and subsections should be numbered consecutively.
* All of the references given at the end of the paper that listed consecutively should be cited in the main text with numerals in a square bracket, for example [1, 2-5].
* Contents of tables should be 12-point font. If necessary, these can be lower point font.
* Figures must have at least 300 dpi resolution. Black and white or colored figures are acceptable.
* Each table and figure should be cited in the text.
* Equations must not be images or pictures. They must be prepared in office word equation editor.
* Nomenclature and abbreviations can present as a table.
References must show in text as single reference , multi reference [1, 4, 8, 10], if references are consecutive [1-5], it is expressing 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 number references. References must be numbered according to the order of use in the manuscript. References must be size 12pt. All references must show with its original language.
Reference to a journal publication:
Last name, Initial. Publishing year. Publishing name. Journal Name, Volume(Issue), pages.
Örs, İ., Ciniviz, M. and Sayın, B. 2016. Using of biofuel – diesel fuel blends in a diesel engine. Internal Journal of Energy Applications and Technologies, 4(1), 223-234.
Örs, İ. and Ciniviz, M. 2019. Renewable energy systems in Turkey. Internal Journal of Energy Applications and Technologies, 4(1), 223-234.
Örs, İ. 2018. The production of biodiesel from safflower seed oil. Internal Journal of Energy Applications and Technologies, 4(1), 223-234.
Reference to a book:
Last name, Initial. Book name, Edition number, Publisher, Place Published, Year.
Ors, I., Ciniviz, M. and Sayın, B. Using of biofuel – diesel fuel blends in a diesel engine, Fourth edition, AcademicPaper, Turkey, 2000.
Reference to a chapter in an edited book:
Last name, Initial. (Section author(s)), Section name, in: Editor(s)/Author(s) of book, Book Name, Edition number, Publisher, Place Published, Year, pages.
Ors, I., Ciniviz, M. and Sayın, B. Diesel engines, in: Kahraman, A., Oguz, H., Internal Combustion Engines, Second edition, AcademicPaper, Turkey, 2000, 158-172.
Reference to a Master or Ph.D. thesis:
Last name, Initial. Year. “Thesis name”. Master/Ph.D. thesis, University/Institute/Faculty, City, Country, pages.
Ors, I. 2000. “Using of biofuel – diesel fuel blends in a diesel engine”. Ph.D. thesis, Selcuk University, Graduate School of Natural Sciences, Konya, Turkey, 66-95.
Reference to a conference presentation (at conference book):
Last name, Initial. Publishing year. Presentation name. Organization/Conference/Symposium Name, Organization dates, Volume(Issue), City, Country, pages.
 Ors, I., Ciniviz, M. and Sayın, B. 2016. Using of biofuel – diesel fuel blends in a diesel engine. International Conference on Advanced Technology & Sciences, 23-25 November, 4(1), Rome, Italy, 223-234.
Reference to a web page/site:
Author, Title, Year|. URL. (Accessed Access Date Access Year).
 Örs, İ., The article, 2016. http://dergipark.gov.tr/ijeat/issue/27866/294888 .(18 March 2020.)