Article Writing Codes
The articles that are sent to be evaluated for publication in the Journal of Anatolian Education Research (JAER) are designed according to the rules stated below:
1. Please write your text in good English. The length of the article should not exceed 30 pages. The soft copy of the article is to be typed in Arial font as a Microsoft Word document. Margins are: 2,5 cm on the top, 2,5 cm at the bottom, 2.5 cm from the right and left.
2. The title of the article aligned in the center in bold with font-size 14.
3. Author(s’) name(s), the name of the current institution, department name, and email address are to be filled in on the copyright form. Since the blind refereeing is employed in the journal, information about the author(s) should not be mentioned in the article.
4. Initially, there has to be an ‘abstract’ of the article in at most 200 words. Keywords (at most 6 words) are to be written.
5. Titles in the text are to be enumerated with Arabic figures (e.g. 1., 1.1,1.1.2...etc.) with depth, not more than
6. The text must be written in 1.5 -spaced 11 point- the submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. The text should be set to 1.15 line spacing 11 point- and in A4 paper size.
7. Tables and diagrams are to be titled and enumerated. Titles must be positioned above the tables (e.g. Table 1.Name of the table.), and under the figures (e.g. Figure 1. Name of the figure.).
8. References to the sources must be given in parenthesis in the text. (e.g. Cakilcioglu, 2015; Kıvcak et al., 2016; Korkmaz and Selvi, 2016; Zain and Khan, 2017).
9. All the sources referred to in the text following the rules stated above must be acknowledged in the bibliography, and sources that are not cited in the text should not be on this list. Sources must be put in alphabetical order and must be regulated according to the examples shown in ‘Reference Examples’ part.
10. To present the last form of the article organized according to the publication rules before the publication process is in the author’s charge; the articles are not published unless they are presented in the appropriate text format.
11. Please note that we accept manuscript in .doc, and .docx Figures and table should be submitted inside of the main manuscript.
13. Manuscript processing charges: Free
Reference Examples (American Psychological Association-APA)
Boydak Özan, M., Şener, G. (2014). Teaching and Emotional Labor. American International Journal of Social Science, 3 (5), 111-119.
Strunk, W. Jr. & White, E. B. (2000). The Elements of Style (4. Edition) New York: Longman.
Kejanlıoğlu, B. (2005). Medya Çalışmalarında Kamusal Alan Kavramı. Meral Özbek (Ed.), Kamusal Alan (s. 689-713). İstanbul: Hil.
Articles submitted to the Journal of Anatolian Education Research (JAER) are considered for publication if they:
JAER Uluslararası İndekslerde taranan dergi statüsündedir.