Adiyaman University Journal of Educational Sciences (AUJES), is the flagship journal of Adiyaman University, featuring scholarly articles that advance the international education research community through empirical, theoretical, and methodological means. AUJES publishes original peer-reviewed works that span the field of education research across broad subfields, disciplines, and analytic methods. It also invites submissions across all levels of education and learning, broadly defined, within formal and informal learning contexts and throughout the life-span. AUJES welcomes submissions of high quality, and seeks a broad variety that reflects a wide range of perspectives, topics, contexts, and methods, including interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary work.
- Candidate articles sent to the journal should not have been published elsewhere or sent for publication. The articles should be prepared in accordance with the publication format of the APA 7 Publication Manual (http://www.apa.org).
- The articles should be written English. The author/s may add the Turkish copy of their studies optionally. In each article, there must be abstracts written in Turkish and English, each of which should be at least 150 and at most 250 words, should be given in the form of the sample publication. The title of the article should be short and should not exceed 15 words. In addition, 3 to 5 keywords and Key Words must be given.
- Problem situation should be clearly stated in the introduction of the research articles. The introduction should followed by the method, findings, discussion and conclusion sections respectively. Section titles in essay-review articles should be determined according to the content.
- The detailed information for the layout can be found in the journal template.
- It is required that the articles are prepared in accordance with the ADYUEBD template / AUJES template and that the author names and addresses should be uploaded to the system without being written in the article text.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).