AJESI Author Guidelines
The writing rules written in line with the publication principles of our journal and the requirements of the indexes we are connected to are described below.
* Do not write any author or institutional information, including decision or permit issue numbers, presentations in academic events etc., on the template file. Use a cover letter instead. You can add that information later if your manuscript is accepted for publication.
* During the manuscript evaluation process, if the two referees' views differ, a decision can be made by the editor or the evaluation of the manuscript by a third referee.
* When it deems necessary, AJESI can make arrangements related to the format of the articles according to the changing requirements of the indexes it is scanned by.
* Articles with positive evaluations of referees and editors by December 1 may be published in an issue starting from January issue in the following calendar year.
* Articles with positive evaluations of the referees and editors by June 1 may be published in July in the same calendar year or in an issue in the following calendar year.
* AJESI reserves the right to determine the publication date of the articles.
* Consider the APA Publication Guide Version 7, except for the rules stated here.