JOURNAL / PUBLICATION POLICY
Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences, which is published electronically in four issues (March, June, September, December), is published as Open Access via Tübitak Journal-Park-Academic system. With the decision of the Editorial Board and the Editor, a special issue can be published in addition to the normal issues.
2. Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences is open access, published through Tübitak Journal-Park-Academic system, and it is a completely free of charge journal.
3. The manuscripts sent to the journal are first gone through by the editorial board and if appropriate for the scope of the journal and in accordance with the publication principles of the journal sent to the referees (at least two reviewers).
4. Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences uses the double-blind method in the referee evaluation process for the manuscripts submitted. In this respect, author and referee identities are hidden in all processes of the studies in the double blind method.
5. Authors have the right to withdraw the articles they have uploaded to the journal at any stage.
6. If requested after correction, the manuscripts are sent to the reviewers again After the evaluation, the manuscript is published with the approval of the journal management.
7. If you intend to apply for an article to Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences,
please see: https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/akusosbil/writing-rules
8. Authors whose articles are accepted are deemed to have accepted the information contained in their work to be shared with reference to protect the copyright and the rights of the journal under the Creative Commons Attribution License. In this direction, Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences applies the Attribution-Non-Commercial-Non-derivative 4.0 International Public License (CC BY-NC ND 4.0) for all its articles
9. Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences adopts the principles of Tubitak Journal-Park-Academic Open Access system and “Budapest Open Access Movement” (http://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/ list_signatures). According to these principles;
10. "Higher Education Council Scientific Research and Publication Ethics Directive" (http://www.yok.gov.tr/web/guest/icerik/-/journal_content/56_INSTANCE_rEHF8BIsfYRx/10279/ 18187), and in addition, the principles published by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) as open access have been adopted in the ethical duties and responsibilities of the publication.