The Author(s) warrant(s) that:
The manuscript submitted is his own orijinale work; the manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; the manuscript do not infringre upon any existing copyright.
The authors must meet the following criteria:
1) The authors must fulfill at least three of the criteria presented in the table.
2) Authors should make an effective contribution to the preparation, content and writing of the manuscript.
3) Authors must approve the final version of the manuscript before publication and take any responsibility.
4) Those who do not fulfill these conditions are given in the Acknowledgments section.
5) These conditions are arranged in accordance with the guidelines of the Editorial Board of the Council of Science (CSE) and International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE).
6) See for detail; http://www.councilscienceeditors.org ; www. icmje.org
Please click to download the entire file.